Someone playing WaW?

Yuvalpre

Well im not trying to betray ZAM because ZAM is my favorite mod, There is a mod called ZombieX, Very good mod and you should check it out, Maybe you can ask for the zombies model or the survivor models, I have heard that the creator of ZombieX is creating new model of zombie so maybe you can get the older zombie model.

The creator's name is: Kill3r

Thanks for reading this

Rock Bottom

Didn't ZombieX go down about a month ago? I had it favorite'd, but it dissapeared and I couldn't find it on the list.

The thing I liked about mp_zomx is that it functioned just like a game of Zombies, but on MP maps and with a lot more possible players. Zombie skins, perk machines, etc. And the weapon spawns were far more plentiful.

I was actually pretty good on ZombieX before it went down.

EDIT: herp derp I'm confusing zomx with zombotron, don't mind me

Edited by Gamerdog6482

Didn't ZombieX go down about a month ago? I had it favorite'd, but it dissapeared and I couldn't find it on the list.

The thing I liked about mp_zomx is that it functioned just like a game of Zombies, but on MP maps and with a lot more possible players. Zombie skins, perk machines, etc. And the weapon spawns were far more plentiful.

I was actually pretty good on ZombieX before it went down.

• 3 weeks later...

ZomBotron is available for BO, I will search the mod for you and I will send it to you, about this mod, 3 months ago, a clan created ZomBotron servers and then they are offline, so I dont have the mod files but I will find for you the mod if you want.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I play it occasionally. The only server that I've ever get good ping on anymore is the Rank Up server, which is useless to me because I'm already Prestige 3 Level 65 with no desire to prestige again.

Archon Rank Up Server is the last WAW server I still serve as an admin. I recently stopped by there after about a two year hiatus, to find it practically empty. However, WAW will always be known for introducing us to zombies.

thread might be old but the custom zombies is still fun

ZombieX servers are back up, but ALWAYS empty. Pity