ZAM WiP

Classixz

I cannot wait for this to be realeased. It should have custom weapons, maps, etc. Plus it should be cracked, cause I lost my CD Key (lol) But its your decision to make those things happen.

Hah, me too i've lost my CD key, and i think i heard it will be cracked, so Cracked players and uncracked players will join

also, could you give out the IP?

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, it would be a good idea to give out the IP when it's up and running. Oh plus i got my new microphone, so i can talk. :3 By the way, i has a very squeakly voice XD

One tip for you maybe grow up first so we don't have to make fun of your squeaky voice. I mean when I saw this post I started laughing really hard I almost lost my voice.

One tip for you maybe grow up first so we don't have to make fun of your squeaky voice. I mean when I saw this post I started laughing really hard I almost lost my voice.

This is coming from the same person who defended Dragon and said "stop attacking him, we were all young at some point".

FFS Virus, this is a new low for you!

• Upvote 1

This is coming from the same person who defended Dragon and said "stop attacking him, we were all young at some point".

FFS Virus, this is a new low for you!

No one cares about Dragon anymore including me. Last time I met him I started smack talkin him, so he got his daddy and he was like "Ima hack u and tell your owner of this server to ban you for cussing at my son. Must of been a lie since I'm not banned yet.

Edited by Viirus_iQuickz

No one cares about Dragon anymore including me. Last time I met him I started smack talkin him, so he got his daddy and he was like "Ima hack u and tell your owner of this server to ban you for cussing at my cousin.: Must of been a lie since I'm not banned yet.

Again, not only does this COMPLETELY go against everything you've ever said anywhere, but you have no proof, so we must assume you're lying.

• Upvote 1

Such a mature comment, especially coming from a moderator. First the thing with USPatriot and now you...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1