AXRILL let other zombies glitch

• βeℓℓucí •

Hi admin,

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243546548

Axrill tried to glitch but other zombie did it already, and he dont even kick him or whatelse.

I tried to block all the zombies on the stairs cuz they all want to glitch and axrill to u can see at the screen

so axrill kicked me cuz he let people glitch.

and Braby u remember? axrill said im from russia .

look this hes from germany a mod that lie to much.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035036277/screenshot/792938993368377099

sorry for my english..

• Upvote 2

This guy was already banned I remember someone banned him for either Rage Quitting or Glitching. But thanks for the info I think he deserves 1 more day ban than usual. I know that I many people hate him, and want him banned but guess what? He is going to be. Just wait for Kex and we will be good.

This guy was already banned I remember someone banned him for either Rage Quitting or Glitching. But thanks for the info I think he deserves 1 more day ban than usual. I know that I many people hate him, and want him banned but guess what? He is going to be. Just wait for Kex and we will be good.

Thanks Virus.