ZAM 1.5.21+

Classixz

• Founder

+Small Maps (Note: Array will always be small! If server has under 7 players small maps will be turned on for all maps. Over 8-24 will be normal but just Array as small!)

+Xuid in shop menu

+More Bots added (1)

+Easter eggs

+Map remakes

+MVP Loadout changer.. Not sure if i added this 2 months ago when i actually made it..

*Update to RQ-Logger, Shows more info about the Rage Quit.

*I've learned GSC coding again.

• Upvote 2

• Founder

nice update, but can you provide more info about "+Easter eggs"

I've played one game on small Array and it's funny.

240R1Br.jpg

Some blackmagic me and kickarse worked on a long time ago.

• Founder

7 and below small maps, and 10 and above big maps-with small array? What about 8 and 9?

Changed the text, and forgot to fix that. Fixed now.

1-7 = Small maps

8-24 = Big maps Just Array as small.

its not even worth finding those gems -_- once everyone gets teleported out 100% GUARANTEED that zombies are camping at one spawn to get out.

maybe make multiple spawns?

Since when was Echo a Hobo? And I agree with this, I tend to die whenever I get teleported out either by a camper or by a limb. Yes Multiple spawns would be a great idea, but still you never know where you will spawn maybe next to a zombie or maybe somewhere safe. You never know, it would just be a RANDOM spawn around the map. So, yeah.

It will be better if you need to get at least 1 gem to teleport on the weaponry.

Because last time i have done the EE I mad cuz all noob got specials guns before me :<

Here's a GOOD idea of mine. Maybe we could ADD more weapons or do something to solve this problem. What I was thinking was if there is 1-9 players in game, then there would be 6 weapons which I think there are :huh:. But if there are 10-24 players in game, then there should be more weapons in there, I was thinking for there for be about 13 weapons, so then people would be happy.

Since when was Echo a Hobo? And I agree with this, I tend to die whenever I get teleported out either by a camper or by a limb. Yes Multiple spawns would be a great idea, but still you never know where you will spawn maybe next to a zombie or maybe somewhere safe. You never know, it would just be a RANDOM spawn around the map. So, yeah.

10 months ago...

maybe add invincibility for 3-5 seconds to actually have a chance to get the hell out, or maybe just invisibility.

• Founder

+Mines remade, working now.

+Molotovs price fixed.

+Array Easter Egg recreated, and added more steps.

+Array timer is now double (80 seconds)

+I got a yellow facepaint as zombie to warn survivors.

+2 seconds cooldown when getting the treasure from Array Easter Egg.

+Nuketown Easter Egg easy to find and much easier than before, use Array tactics.

+Remade the Array bunker.

+Fixed a bug that made gems not spawn.

+Fixed Weapons for zombies on Array.

+Added dialogs to help the players.

+Added 2 random TP spots when teleporting out from the room.

+Added a watch-stair so you can try to kill the camping zombies before they get you.

+Added Stand, Crouch & Prone displays.

*Started to work on Freeze traps.

*Started to plan a new class

One or two classes may be put together to one big class, any suggestions this may be for a free one as we don't really need 3 of them

New moderators:

Wast, OwnerofAll & Plattfuss

• Upvote 2

FREEZE TRAPS YAY FINALLY ! i've been waiting on this so long! :DDDDDDDD.

also the new easter egg is awesome, great job.

You should put wizard and cow tougheter they're both camping classes so survivors have more chance of surviving. Zombie's are way to overpowerd anyway.

Also you should make a class for non-vip/mvp's Where they're able to buy a sog knife and speedo for 250 etc. the name should be something like "Knifer" or "Runner" or something.

If you want to put 2 non-vip classes tougheter you should take spetnatz and escaper.

Btw do you have any progress on fixing the "Cade Limb Bug/glitch thingy"

Could you also add some more weapons, ass mpl, kiparis, peacekeeper etc.. are really getting bored. I think we all want some new weapons in the mod.

Anyway, congratulations to Wast, ownerofall and platfuss good luck as a moderator. :)

• Founder

Ending screen is not working propperly.

edit: it's only on array.

Seems like the servers gets really overloaded on that map, gonna see why.

Easter egg TP aint working on servers, just on private match, i'm going to check if we can do it a different way, like a flag or something. 3 ways in - No zombies.

• Founder

Array Easter egg now got 2 portals

Portals can be destroyed by zombies

White Arrow added to minimap to show portal location

Portals now spinning around.

TODO: Make the end screen on Array something else as the server cant handle it.

agreed, array does get a little jam packed. maybe put the EE and smaller map on jungle?

Easter egg is on array for a reason, When the server crashes the next map to be played is Array, so when it crashes people like to come back for array :P.

• Founder

Easter egg is on array for a reason, When the server crashes the next map to be played is Array, so when it crashes people like to come back for array :P.

Thats right! Thats also the reason for the double timer, 80 secs.

You should make a loyalty system or something, so you get loyalty points every hour you play, and then add a shop so you can buy cool things. This way loyalty actually get's rewarded :P

Here are some idea's for rewards (if you're gonna add it):

-Golden cammo.

-Special class

-Be able to start with another weapon, for example: Intervention, Remington, spas, mp40 bling.

- Get a text above your head that says Loyal

- Start with speedo/Scavenger.

- custom character (if possible)

- VIP/MVP for an amount of time like a week or something