ZAM 1.6 Testers (Apply now!)

Classixz

• Founder

So at this point 1.6 is starting to get finnished, and needs to be bugtested

ZAM 1.6 will maybe run on another server, most likely Amsterdam server (10 slots for testing only, password protected.)

HOW ME APPLY PLS?

Just fill this out:

In-Game Name:

XUID(So you won't get blacklisted and be able to use all the good shit on 1.6):

Where are you from?:

How long have you played ZAM (Remember you have not played ZAM for over 3 years, just don't say that..):

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? (Yes or No):

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No):

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No):

Staff will be able to try it out, no need to apply here.

In-Game Name: ShameOnYou

XUID(So you won't get blacklisted and be able to use all the good shit on 1.6): 11000001051c854f

Where are you from?: Belgium

How long have you played ZAM (Remember you have not played ZAM for over 3 years, just don't say that..): About 5 months, and about 200hours in total.

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? (Yes or No): Obviously not...

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No): No only if given permission.

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No): Yes, i already have some ideas in mind :)

• Founder

In-Game Name: ShameOnYou

XUID(So you won't get blacklisted and be able to use all the good shit on 1.6): 11000001051c854f

Where are you from?: Belgium

How long have you played ZAM (Remember you have not played ZAM for over 3 years, just don't say that..): About 5 months, and about 200hours in total.

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? (Yes or No): Obviously not...

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No): No only if given permission.

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No): Yes, i already have some ideas in mind :)

Added, i will post more info in the Testers section: http://undeaduprising.net/forums/index.php?/forum/88-testers-section/

In-Game Name: Sir Slimy

XUID(So you won't get blacklisted and be able to use all the good shit on 1.6): 110000106214f64

Where are you from?: switzerland

How long have you played ZAM (Remember you have not played ZAM for over 3 years, just don't say that..): About 4 - 5 months,

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? (Yes or No): No

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No): No

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No): Yes, all the time

• Founder

In-Game Name: Sir Slimy

XUID(So you won't get blacklisted and be able to use all the good shit on 1.6): 110000106214f64

Where are you from?: switzerland

How long have you played ZAM (Remember you have not played ZAM for over 3 years, just don't say that..): About 4 - 5 months,

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? (Yes or No): No

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No): No

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No): Yes, all the time

Added.

In-Game Name: BriziE

XUID(So you won't get blacklisted and be able to use all the good shit on 1.6): 110000106d566d7

Where are you from?: Denmark

How long have you played ZAM (Remember you have not played ZAM for over 3 years, just don't say that..): about a year and a half? (Not sure.)

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? (Yes or No): Nope.

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No): Only with permission.

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No): Yeah I'll.

In-Game Name: xXOneShotXx

XUID(So you won't get blacklisted and be able to use all the good shit on 1.6): 110000104d9b38a

Where are you from?: england london UK

How long have you played ZAM (Remember you have not played ZAM for over 3 years, just don't say that..): i think for alot like 1 year

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? (Yes or No): NOOOOOOPE even if they going to say they will going to hack meh i say NO

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No): only with permission so nope if not

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No): yes will tell you if there is bug and give u some good ideas i will play alot on it

In-Game Name: mudder_fragger

XUID(So you won't get blacklisted and be able to use all the good shit on 1.6): 110001011c1309

Where are you from?: United States

How long have you played ZAM (Remember you have not played ZAM for over 3 years, just don't say that..): a yearish

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? (Yes or No): no

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No): no

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No): yes

• Founder

In-Game Name: mudder_fragger

XUID(So you won't get blacklisted and be able to use all the good shit on 1.6): 110001011c1309

Where are you from?: United States

How long have you played ZAM (Remember you have not played ZAM for over 3 years, just don't say that..): a yearish

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? (Yes or No): no

Will you leak information about 1.6?(Yes or No): no

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?(Yes or No): yes

Added.

In-Game Name: Elmo

XUID: 110000104da9a10

Where are you from?: Canada

How long have you played ZAM: ZAM 3-4 weeks

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester?: Nope

Will you leak information about 1.6?: Nope

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?: Yes

IN-Game Name: Sir* DarkPhoenix

XUID:110000105ab68ab

Where you are from?: Germany

How long have you played ZAM?: over 1year but not so active

Will you give the password to anyone that`s not a tester?: Never

Will you leak information 1.6? No

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?: yes i will

who are you D:

In-Game Name: martinelli.mattia

XUID: 110000104526d8d

Where are you from? Italy but I speak very well the English

How long have you played ZAM? I've played both ZEM that ZAM everything for 2 years at goal but I had to stop for school

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? No I do not give my password to anyone because if it serves the ADMIN can easily find on the forum

Will you leak information about 1.6? Yes, I read his site since I've been very active

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find? Yes i will

In-Game Name: martinelli.mattia

XUID: 110000104526d8d

Where are you from? Italy but I speak very well the English

How long have you played ZAM? I've played both ZEM that ZAM everything for 2 years at goal but I had to stop for school

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester? No I do not give my password to anyone because if it serves the ADMIN can easily find on the forum

Will you leak information about 1.6? Yes, I read his site since I've been very active

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find? Yes i will

Heeeeeeeeeeeela NO, U are raging all the time, and U are crying all the time. I don't know with you guys, but I don't want a guy like that to test out the new ZAM...

Heeeeeeeeeeeela NO, U are raging all the time, and U are crying all the time. I don't know with you guys, but I don't want a guy like that to test out the new ZAM...

because you would not want a guy as a tester? then he is only a year and they are of age. apart from that they are the 3rd year of computer - programmer

In-Game Name:FML | V!P<3

XUID:1100001065b7cc5

Where are you from?:Belgium

How long u played zam?:1.5 years

Will you give the password to anyone that's not a tester?:no

Will you leak information about 1.6?:no

Will you contribute with ideas, and report all bugs you find?:yes