BACKGROUND & TEAMICONS 1.6 (Post yours)

Classixz

• Founder

Okay, so I'm getting to the end of doing 1.6, but we need a new background image, and maybe new team icons. If anyone got something we can use 1.6 will get out much faster, as i dont need to look hours for a good image, and then no one likes it anyways.

Teamicons, icons for zombies & survivors, something that separates them.

Okay, so I'm getting to the end of doing 1.6, but we need a new background image, and maybe new team icons. If anyone got something we can use 1.6 will get out much faster, as i dont need to look hours for a good image, and then no one likes it anyways.

Like which background image are you talking about? You mean on the loading screen-before you join, or when you leave the game and you are on the multiplayer main menu screen and there are zombies and the guy is shooting at them?

8debeaa7c51ba820cebef8387bceac74.png

This looks really cool, think i'm keeping it.

Agreed, that does look very good. Also people seem to be posting the same sort of things I had posted for the zombie and survivor icons so I'm guessing other people have similar thoughts. After more people post, before 1.6 you could post a poll to see out of the best ones which ones the testers and members like the best.

I can't really find any cool, high-quality and unique images atm, but I do have an idea:

Have the survivor team-icons be from BO2 Zombies, but add multiple. Make the first one be the first one you get on BO2 Zombies and then make them turn into the cooler ones as the game progresses (depending on how many zombies there are or how much victims they've taken (killcount)).

I can't really find any cool, high-quality and unique images atm, but I do have an idea:

Have the survivor team-icons be from BO2 Zombies, but add multiple. Make the first one be the first one you get on BO2 Zombies and then make them turn into the cooler ones as the game progresses (depending on how many zombies there are or how much victims they've taken (killcount)).

Well, I was thinking more than just Black ops 2, maybe Black ops 1, World at War, and any other zombie game that you played that has good icons and what not.

• 2 months later...

Bump.

Okay so after 1.6 came out (which has been almost 2 months right now) all you added was a background image on the loading screen and a background image on the main menu. What about the icons for the zombies and survivors because the icons didn't change, they are still the same. Are we going to get new icons for both the zombies and survivors or are we just going to deal with the same icons that we already have?

e4db15ffe5ad486c506601c796f705fb.png

They're ugly :| I just want like this one: 125px-Zombie_Rank_4_Icon_BOII.png , this one: 125px-Zombie_Rank_6_Icon_BOII.png%20or or maybe the same but without the blue eyes, doesn't really matter.

Your call, I don't really care which survivor or zombie icons are used, I just think the ones we currently have are starting to get old to me, and I would love to see new icons displayed pretty soon. I like both of your guys ideas, but Griggzor' it would be great to have them with the blue eyes because it's way cooler than having no blue eyes which would be a lame icon then.