Welcome to UndeadUprising

You must register an account before accessing UndeadUprising's website. Remember to validate your email address, and check your spam!

Get 20% off everything in the ZAM Store until the 30th of July. Use the code SUMMER at checkout! Go to the store
  • Announcements

    • Classixz

      ZAM has been moved to a new IP   06/13/2017

      ZAM has been moved to a new IP due to the massive lag at the data center in Amsterdam. The new location is in London, UK and should provide a little bit better connectivity for American players. You can find the server in the Unranked tab in-game or with the IP 173.199.74.159:3134

Zombie Annihilation Mod

Products for Zombie Annihilation Mod.

13 products

    • Random Black Ops 1 SMG, Random Black Ops 2 SMG or Stakeout
    • Golden Desert Eagle
    • 90% Chance of getting normal M40A3 or a 10% Chance of getting M40A3 Acog
    • SOG Knife (500 DMG)
    • Kar98K
    • Tomahawk
    • Faster Reload Perk
    • Fast Melee Recovery Perk
    • Move Faster Perk
    • 50 Starting Points
    • MVP Headicon
    • Access to all Free, VIP and MVP classes.
    $15.00 excl. VAT
      Choose Options
    • Random Black Ops 1 SMG or Olympia
    • Golden Desert Eagle
    • Kar98K
    • 33% Chance of getting the ASP, Mauser & B23r
    • VIP Headicon
    • Frag Granade
    • No Special Perks.
    • Access to all VIP and Free classes.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    $5.00 excl. VAT
      Choose Options
  1. Upgrade your current VIP status to MVP.

    This requires you to have the VIP status.

    Do not upgrade if you don't own VIP already!

     

    For a list of the MVP loadout, click here.

     

    $10.00 excl. VAT
      Choose Options
  2. Show a message each time you connect to ZAM. This will show a message from the console each time you connect to ZAM.

    Color codes that you can use in your greeting:

     

    ^1 - RED
    ^2 - GREEN
    ^3 - YELLOW
    ^4 - BLUE
    ^5 - CYAN
    ^6 - PINK
    ^7 - WHITE
    ^8 - DEFAULT MAP COLOR
    ^9 - GREY OR DEFAULT MAP COLOR
    ^0 - BLACK
    ^@ - ORANGE
    ^? - PURPLE
    ^; - YALE BLUE
    ^: - LIGHT YELLOW
     
    $1.00 excl. VAT
      Choose Options
    • Jetpack
    • Forcefield at jetpack launch
    • The Arlinton Player skin

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    $5.00 excl. VAT
      Choose Options
    • Shorter Cade Streaks
    • Max Ammo on all starting weapons
    • Motion Sensor
    • The CIA Player skin
    $5.00 excl. VAT
      Choose Options
    • 500 DMG Knife
    • Marathon Pro
    • No special Zombie affect
    • Counter-Spy Plane
    • The Misty Player skin
    $5.00 excl. VAT
      Choose Options
    • 500DMG Sniper Rifle: Intervention
    $5.00 excl. VAT
      Choose Options
    • Nova Gas
    • More to come, this skin is still W.I.P

    Please don't purchase this skin if you don't want to support it during it's development, the items in this skin might change at any time. More items will come to this skin.

    $5.00 excl. VAT
      Choose Options
  3. $12.99 excl. VAT
      Choose Options
  4. The Platinum custom class is a class that you will design to your own fittings. It includes the following:

    • SMG with attachments of your own choice.
    • A pistol of your own choice.
    • A Sniper of your own choice.
    • Speedoo + and extra perk of your own choice.
    • A melee weapon of  your own choice.
    • 2x Tommahwaks
    • 290 starting points
    • A headicon of your own choice

     

    The platinum class allows you to request class changes. We will not grant request each week, but as long as this works out everyone with Platinum will be able to do it.

    If you already own the Platinum class and want to make changes to your class, click here to make a support ticket regarding this.

     

    REQUIREMENTS:

    • MVP

    • At least one of the Skins

    $45.00 excl. VAT
      Choose Options
  5. The Premium class is a class already created, it includes the following.

    • The MPL with the attachment Dual Mag.
    • Golden Desert Eagle filled with maximum ammunition.
    • The Intervention Sniper rifle.
    • 2x Tomahawks.
    • A normal knife as melee weapon.
    • The Speedoo perk.
    • 100 starting points.
    • A headicon of your own choice.

     

    REQUIREMENTS:

    • MVP

    • At least one of the Skins

    $30.00 excl. VAT
      Choose Options
  6. The Platinum class let's you design your own class to fit you.

    • SMG with attachments of your own choice.
    • A pistol of your own choice.
    • A Sniper of your own choice.
    • Speedoo + and extra perk of your own choice.
    • A melee weapon of  your own choice.
    • 2x Tommahwaks
    • 290 starting points
    • A headicon of your own choice

     

    REQUIREMENTS:

    • The Premium Class

    $15.00 excl. VAT
      Choose Options
  • XUID

  • UndeadUprising Store FAQ

    • You should keep in mind that it can take anywhere from 1-72 hours before your purchase is activated! If not, contact our support.
    • If you have problems with your purchase you should always contact our support!
    • UndeadUprising has a NO refund policy! We will not grant any refunds. However, if we can clearly see that something is not right - such as purchasing a skin you already have - a refund could be granted. However, account credit is our main go. But keep in mind that all our sales are final.
    • The purchases you make will be locked to the account they where purchased for. We do not do any transfers between accounts. Also, your purchases will never be taken away from you (all of the things you buy are permanent if not marked otherwise).