Click or hover over image to zoom in

MVP Subscription

From $3.75 excl. VAT
Rank remains active until the Subscription is cancelled. The product will stay on your account after cancellation If your total price of the subscription meets the full price of the product. You can cancelled through your PayPal Account at any time.
Random Black Ops 1 SMG, Random Black Ops 2 SMG or Stakeout Golden Desert Eagle 90% Chance of getting normal M40A3 or a 10% Chance of getting M40A3 Acog SOG Knife (500 DMG) Kar98K Tomahawk Faster Reload Perk Fast Melee Recovery Perk Move Faster Perk 50 Starting Points MVP Headicon Access to all Free, VIP and MVP classes.

About MVP Subscription

Rank remains active until the Subscription is cancelled. The product will stay on your account after cancellation If your total price of the subscription meets the full price of the product. You can cancelled through your PayPal Account at any time.

  • Random Black Ops 1 SMG, Random Black Ops 2 SMG or Stakeout
  • Golden Desert Eagle
  • 90% Chance of getting normal M40A3 or a 10% Chance of getting M40A3 Acog
  • SOG Knife (500 DMG)
  • Kar98K
  • Tomahawk
  • Faster Reload Perk
  • Fast Melee Recovery Perk
  • Move Faster Perk
  • 50 Starting Points
  • MVP Headicon
  • Access to all Free, VIP and MVP classes.