Moderator application.

uvenus

In-Game Name: uvenus

Steam ID, XUID: 110000105f1f4db

Why do you want to become a moderator on our server(s)?: I want became moderator because i see many, many peoples Gltiching, Raqe-Quiting, Blocking, Breaking-cades, etc.

Do you have any previous experience as admin/moderator?: Not in the Black Ops but others games is.

Do you have a mic?: Yes i do.

Where are you from?: Finland

How old are you?: 16/8/1999

What server do you want to become moderator for?: I want be moderator in EU because i lagg too much in US server.

If you become a moderator, In what way will you help our servers?: If i get moderator i will ban Rule-Breakers and i will give ideas to the server and i help new players.

Thanks for readng this Moderator Application.

-uvenus

• 3 weeks later...

Yes from me . I never saw him when he break rules , he is often on ZOMBIES EU . I often camp with him , its good player :).

Moderator Application is not dependent of age and uvenus -13 years and kickarse - 14 years. You are just 1 year older , so whats your problem with his age?

Yes from me . I never saw him when he break rules , he is often on ZOMBIES EU . I often camp with him , its good player :).

Moderator Application is not dependent of age and uvenus -13 years and kickarse - 14 years. You are just 1 year older , so whats your problem with his age?

LOLEKSRU NOT YOUR CHOICE:P