New Server

Kill Order

ATTENTION EVERYONE! Flashy has made a new server (sniper only) on Black Ops Multiplayer. It is called Nuketownl96 ONLY FFA. I have been intrusted to recuit new players so I'm putting it on here. If you know anyone who would like this server please invite them. If you or they have any questions, they can contact me( The_Kill_Order) or Flashy in steam chat and we will do our best to help. Thank you and I hope to see you all on the server soon! xD

I don't think you should name this thread "New server" since its not supporting UndeadUprising. people will think that UU made a new server, you should've named it like" Flashy's Sniper server" or something. so people won't get confused, but i think you cant change it now.

• Upvote 2

I agree with KickArse. You guys expect instant popularity and appreciation, yet the server just got up and has about 7-9 people coming on it per day. Chill your titties and wait. Popularity comes over time, but fades away if you're too demanding.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have a website and i am expert sniper (l96a1) and i will help if you want my steam is Mr.Apple in-game R2K|Mr.Apple and too soon will be a new zombie mod server to R2K clan that am owner in it.. :D .... any way admins dont think i make that like i make battle with you and us so pls dont think bad of us :D ty