Moderator Application

Yuvalpre

Hello everyone, This is my apply for moderator

In-Game Name: Yuvalpre

Your Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/yuvalpre

Steam ID, XUID: 1100001060da297

Why do you want to become a moderator on our servers?: I want to be moderator on your servers because I know the job of admin and you can trust me, I will do the best for being good moderator and making sure that everyone enjoying the server, I also want to be moderator because I can help people to make sure they know how to play, And some problems that they may don't know, How to buy staff, Or where are everyone camping etc...

Do you have any previous experience as admin/moderator? I was 2 years admin on a server called ZombieExtMod and 1 year admin on a server called Zombie Madness.

Do you have a mic?: Yes I have

Where are you from? Israel

How old are you?: 15 [1998/4/5]

What server do you want to become moderator for?: US or EU? EU server

If you become a moderator, In what way will you help our servers? I will protect the server, Report people who breaks the rules, And try the best I can for keeping the server clean and fun to play.

Your notes, tell us more about you: Im standard GFX Designer, Im creating intros and Avatars

Thanks for reading

Banana Puncake or Yuvalpre

More info on why you want to become moderator, "Because it's a fun server" Dafuq is that? That's lameeeee, We want excitement like "Because every round in a game once a person becomes first zombie, that person rage quits, after that person rage quit, another rage quit and end of round and they come back and they just do it repeatedly non-stop and there's like no staffs online" Something like that, and please do not copy that XD otherwise I won't support this, I'll be NEUTRAL for now.

I never seen you on but good luck

Thanks I hope for the best

More info on why you want to become moderator, "Because it's a fun server" Dafuq is that? That's lameeeee, We want excitement like "Because every round in a game once a person becomes first zombie, that person rage quits, after that person rage quit, another rage quit and end of round and they come back and they just do it repeatedly non-stop and there's like no staffs online" Something like that, and please do not copy that XD otherwise I won't support this, I'll be NEUTRAL for now.

I didnt say "Because it's a fun server" I said the server is awesome and thats the truth isn't it?

Fine, you want reasons?

1. You really don't say anything in the "why you want to be a moderator" section that actually tells me you want to be a moderator. What you said is more or less a cookie cutter line that, in one form or another, has been said by hundreds of applicants.

2. Same thing as above with the "What will you do for the servers". Don't tell me how you'll generically ban rulebreakers when you see them, or generically warn suiciders, etc. Tell me what you'll go out of your way to do for the server. Tell me what you'll do for the community, beyond just banning rulebreakers. Nobody likes a robot mod.

3. You're really too young for my taste, although this is more of a personal thing.

4. I've never seen you play.

Fine, you want reasons?

1. You really don't say anything in the "why you want to be a moderator" section that actually tells me you want to be a moderator. What you said is more or less a cookie cutter line that, in one form or another, has been said by hundreds of applicants.

2. Same thing as above with the "What will you do for the servers". Don't tell me how you'll generically ban rulebreakers when you see them, or generically warn suiciders, etc. Tell me what you'll go out of your way to do for the server. Tell me what you'll do for the community, beyond just banning rulebreakers. Nobody likes a robot mod.

3. You're really too young for my taste, although this is more of a personal thing.

Well, What else do you think moderators should do for the servers? They need to protect that, Not keeping the rage quits which happened almost every match, And what the fodge cookie is related to here?!

Young? why how old are you?

And you saw me..... Who showed you the zombieX mod..... and I saw you playing with me on some games, you maybe don't remember......

Fine, you want reasons?

He Doesnt Play?!?! Hes on more than you my friend... Mabey not but still, hes on alot

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.