Moderator Application

Ramsy

In-Game Name: FroZEM|Ramsy

Steam ID, XUID: 11000010203ae59

Why do you want to become a moderator on our server(s)?: I would like to become a moderator on your servers because:

I) I am almost always on very late at night, when there are no moderators on and a lot of people glitching and disobeying the rules of the mod.

II) I am very familiar with all of the rules, I obey them at all times and I try to keep other people doing so as well.

III) I have been an admin on your servers and I lost the staff's confidence, but with your approval, I am absolutely certain that I can get it back.

Do you have any previous experience as admin/moderator?: Yes. I was an admin on both of the Zombies servers, an admin on the ZombieExtMod server (untill it went down) and am still an admin on the GSA|PTK - Zombie Madness Mod server.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, and I use it oftenly and whenever necessarry.

Where are you from?: The barely populated eastern part of Croatia.

How old are you?: I am 15 years old (born September 3rd, 1997).

What server do you want to become moderator for? US or EU?: I would like to become a moderator for the EU server.

If you become a moderator, in what way will you help our servers?:

I) I will keep people from doing things that will ruin the game for others and get them banned (disobeying mod rules).

II) I will put more effort and focus into giving ideas, making map bunkers, testing, looking for bugs/errors;glitches, etc...

III) I will show that I am still the same person that I was before.

FroZEM is not a clan, it is just a small group of some ZEM players. Then again, if I do become a moderator, it doesn't mean I will be in UU, so I don't understand what the big deal is.

DragonBallz, me and my friends were working on something in the Bunker mod and you just joined without anybody's permission. I kept asking you to leave, but you didn't care. You didn't reply and kept saying that you're bored. When I finally told you to piss off, you started raging at me and defriended me. Don't blame me for your disobedience and constant need for intrusion.

I know. I guess I get pissed off easily because I have to deal with so many immature and mindless kids and then take it out on those who don't have anything to do with it.

I'm sorry about messing with you before DeMind. Are we cool?

DragonBallz, me and my friends were working on something in the Bunker mod and you just joined without anybody's permission. I kept asking you to leave, but you didn't care. You didn't reply and kept saying that you're bored. When I finally told you to piss off, you started raging at me and defriended me. Don't blame me for your disobedience and constant need for intrusion.

Lol, you could've kicked him.

Come on ramsy don't fuck with me wtf was that?? that what you call work? i call it epic fail.And yeah i am sorry too but i am leaving and wanted to spend my last time with some friends.Your cool ramsy your very mature i respect you i hope you respect me too and i wish you good days!

Come on ramsy don't fuck with me wtf was that?? that what you call work? i call it epic fail.And yeah i am sorry too but i am leaving and wanted to spend my last time with some friends.Your cool ramsy your very mature i respect you i hope you respect me too and i wish you good days!

Work is work. :D

But thanks anyways.

Yes from me..............you never break rules and are on a lot. :)

Thanks brah. Love yah plenty.

Guest Guest

I would say yes, but I am just in UU so Im not really allowed to give my answer, but I see him on alot, dosen't break rules, he plays fair, and helps others.

Guest NotMeIsNotYouToo

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......................... Ramsy :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.