Moderator Application

Guest - Rock Bottom

Guest - Rock Bottom

Hello everyone, The reason that im making another moderator application because I havent got an answer if my latest application got approved or rejected [ Sorry about doing second application. ]

In-Game Name: -Rock Bottom-

Steam ID, XUID: 1100001060da297

Why do you want to become a moderator on our server(s)?:I want to be moderator on your servers because Im very liked your servers and im playing it all the time!I also wanted to help you with dealing the players that are rage quiting, hacking or glitching, I also bought VIP.

Do you have any previous experience as admin/moderator?:I was an admin on a server called: GSA|PTK Zombie madness

another server called: ZombieExtMod [ I was admin there, If you dont believe me ask the creator of ZombieExtMod. ]

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Where are you from?: Israel

How old are you?: (please post your full birth) 5.4.98

What server do you want to become moderator for?: US or EU?: US server

If you become a moderator, In what way will you help our servers?: I will help you building the map its needed, I also can help you with the people that glitching or hacking and im coming to your servers everyday and I see people that glitching or hacking so i want also help you with that.

Thanks for reading this.

- Rock Bottom -

You just damaged your chances of getting moderator if you make more applications they'll think your desperate to get it, I made my application 3 months ago and no response yet. So you just got to wait making an other application was a BAD idea :/

My latest application got locked, I know it was a bad idea but I have got no answer, When my application got locked without an answer if I got approved or rejected so how can you get an answer instead spamming on the chat?

My latest application got locked, I know it was a bad idea but I have got no answer, When my application got locked without an answer if I got approved or rejected so how can you get an answer instead spamming on the chat?

Oh, well you should've said it :P and you love zam? you just love "him?" :o zam's not a person xD