Moderator App

viirus_iquickz

Who knows guys I mean I just saw Kex's application forum, and I don't think he would accept me in cause there's a full room of mods in US. I'll wait for his decision but if anything pops up Kex tell me about it cause I have been waiting for this moment. I tried my best until I saw that forum where it says that they accept for the EU server for now......... I feel so upset right now. But I tried my hardest with this app. I just hope in a couple of months something opens up. I just mean I love dragging mods on to ban those who dis-obey, but I feel they don't like doing it for me that much.....

I don't know... well i'd rather believe Demind, since he's one of our MODS, so a NO from me, if Demind is saying something, we as staff need to take it on board, a no from me, unless I find out that demind is lying, a no, also I haven't saw you on the server before.

• Upvote 3

I don't know... well i'd rather believe Demind, since he's one of our MODS, so a NO from me, if Demind is saying something, we as staff need to take it on board, a no from me, unless I find out that demind is lying, a no, also I haven't saw you on the server before.

Demind JUST said the he was wrong.

• Upvote 1

But De/MindBlast you will meet me once soon just give me time and we can chat some time. You will love me and my style just saying. And plus I feel sorry for what my cousin did to ya man. My fault.

See I think he did somthing! but i coudltn think bout it.! But Its all good this other guy has a close name to yours who I TB be4 so I am sorry.!

but we should play soon c: add me on steam. Thank you .! c:

• Upvote 1

I just want to point out that this guy is extremely rude in-game. I'm not sure if he just gets on his best behavior when a mod/admin comes in, but he is extremely rude in-game to just about everyone.

He doesn't break the rules, and he does warn people that he's going to report them. But other than that, he's basically a jerk for no reason.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Quiksh0t that is wrong I have never seen myself being rude to others. And still I can grant you better knifer than me just saying. So carry on, and you are a yes or a no? That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm a guy who sometimes talk quiet Idk why? Hmmmm Quiksh0t you must be a trickster. Have fun bro.......

I just want to point out that this guy is extremely rude in-game. I'm not sure if he just gets on his best behavior when a mod/admin comes in, but he is extremely rude in-game to just about everyone.

He doesn't break the rules, and he does warn people that he's going to report them. But other than that, he's basically a jerk for no reason.

Quick I have tb you......... AND DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM .......... Quick is a fa* he glitched a couple times
  • Upvote 1

Yeah to tell you the truth Quik but you do break some rules, even ask me and some other people they would tell me you glitch a lot. The times I've see you glitch maybe like 5 times a week maybe more if I'm not understandable. So ummmmm that's all I gotta say, and thanks De/Mind for standing up for me, you should teach me sometime Lol. I might see you tomorrow morning if not maybe the next day. Cya

• Upvote 1

I didn't ban him for that reason DUH DER ... I TB him for GLITCHING

I had been playing for less than a day. I had no idea I was unable to get up there. It's amusing how some of the 'admins' act here. I'm not trying to be rude to the staff, but MindBlast acts like a little kid. You had one picture as proof, you had no idea how long I was up there, or if I even killed anyone. I got down as soon as someone told me what I was doing.

Anyways, back on topic. My response is a "no" for Viirus, simply because he barely has any respect for people when I play with him.

• Downvote 1

Calling De/MindBlast a kid, he is 16 and acts mature. What are you 10? Sure are acting like one. I saw it myself today he was mature when I first met him. I'm glad you got TB for glitching you just seem like a naughty person when I am with you. I do have respect just saying you just don't see it. Have a fine day.........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Calling De/MindBlast a kid, he is 16 and acts mature. What are you 10? Sure are acting like one. I saw it myself today he was mature when I first met him. I'm glad you got TB for glitching you just seem like a naughty person when I am with you. I do have respect just saying you just don't see it. Have a fine day.........

You really are ridiculous. I don't know how you can act like a complete douche bag in-game and come in here and act like you're an angel.

Sure, MindBlast may be mature for his age. But the fact that he just brought up that he Temp-banned me for glitching and then calling me a liar because I glitched once was absurd.

" AND DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM .......... Quick is a fa* he glitched a couple times" So you're telling me that my opinion is invalid, because I was in a glitch? Without killing anybody? Following directions and getting down within 30 seconds of being told I was glitching? Yeah, sounds fair.

Viirus is a pretty when he's not being a douche.

My suggestion? Play in-game on a fake name and see how he acts when there are no staff members around. You'll probably be surprised.

• Downvote 2

Wrong Wrong Wrong Quiksh0t just stop trying to be the ultimate guy here. Dude we get it, you may have done the wrong stuff means you gotta stop. And stop cursing around my forum that I surely did good on. Kex would be surprised what you did around here calling me bad words and stuff like that isn't really acceptable bro. Turn that frown upside down and change your mind. The part about saying you're a great knifer I really mean it, but you start being a different guy I know.

• Upvote 1

Wrong Wrong Wrong Quiksh0t just stop trying to be the ultimate guy here. Dude we get it, you may have done the wrong stuff means you gotta stop. And stop cursing around my forum that I surely did good on. Kex would be surprised what you did around here calling me bad words and stuff like that isn't really acceptable bro. Turn that frown upside down and change your mind. The part about saying you're a great knifer I really mean it, but you start being a different guy I know.

I'm sorry, what did I call you? I called you a douche, which isn't swearing. Also, this isn't your forum.

It's funny how I'm the only person who actually knows what this kid is like.

• Upvote 1

I had been playing for less than a day. I had no idea I was unable to get up there. It's amusing how some of the 'admins' act here. I'm not trying to be rude to the staff, but MindBlast acts like a little kid. You had one picture as proof, you had no idea how long I was up there, or if I even killed anyone. I got down as soon as someone told me what I was doing.

Anyways, back on topic. My response is a "no" for Viirus, simply because he barely has any respect for people when I play with him.

It was proof and IT WAS A 3 HOUR temp ban so GET OVER IT OK? I had proof and its valid reason to ban.! It wasnt that big of deal for you to say I am immature and stuff jus cuz you got banned for 3 hours.! So sad c:

Btw quick Saying Virus has no respect is a lie.... Because when you're trying to make a point you already insult me calling me a lil kid and then try to make a point right after saying " My response is a "no" for Viirus, simply because he barely has any respect for people when I play with him. " .... Well When I played with him he had full respect for me.! and other admins he was a pro and AWESOME.! and I have played with you and you're not very respectful .! c:

• Upvote 1

Btw quick Saying Virus has no respect is a lie.... Because when you're trying to make a point you already insult me calling me a lil kid and then try to make a point right after saying " My response is a "no" for Viirus, simply because he barely has any respect for people when I play with him. " .... Well When I played with him he had full respect for me.! and other admins he was a pro and AWESOME.! and I have played with you and you're not very respectful .! c:

I don't even care about your opinion anymore. You don't seem to understand what I'm saying, Viirus is only 'cool' around staff.

Also, you should read my posts more thoroughly. I didn't call you immature for banning me, I called you immature because of the way you act.

As a 'Administrator' you should act more professional. Not like a 16 year old kid who gets his feelings hurt for being called a little kid. I have way more 'Mod' or 'Admin' experience than you do, I know how things work.