Moderator App

viirus_iquickz

I don't even care about your opinion anymore.

That's a great way to start off a post where you try to call someone immature.

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying, Viirus is only 'cool' around staff.

My own personal experiences confirm this statement as being complete utter bullshit.

Also, you should read my posts more thoroughly. I didn't call you immature for banning me, I called you immature because of the way you act.As a 'Administrator' you should act more professional.

So being mature now equates to being immature in your mind?

Like, really. MindBlast has been nothing short of professional, either here or on the mod. Also, being butthurt about getting legitimately banned doesn't put you in any position to have enough community backing to successfully call an admin immature.

Not like a 16 year old kid who gets his feelings hurt for being called a little kid.

This is, of course, coming from the person who gets his feelings hurt when he gets punished for breaking the rules.

I have way more 'Mod' or 'Admin' experience than you do, I know how things work.

1: I HIGHLY doubt that's true. I'm giving you this chance to prove it before I start laughing hysterically at this fail of a debate tactic.

2: EVEN IF it IS true, not all mods/forums are the same, and experience with one does not equate to experience with another.

3: "I have more experience with xxx activity then you so shut up" is a textbook logical fallacy.

As a final thought, both your behavior (both in the mod and on the forums here) as well as your username lead me to believe that you are, indeed, about eight years YOUNGER than MindBlast, and also a dudebro, possibly from 4chan as well. Again, please prove me wrong.

I await your responses to this post.

• Upvote 2

That's a great way to start off a post where you try to call someone immature.

My own personal experiences confirm this statement as being complete utter bullshit.

So being mature now equates to being immature in your mind?

Like, really. MindBlast has been nothing short of professional, either here or on the mod. Also, being butthurt about getting legitimately banned doesn't put you in any position to have enough community backing to successfully call an admin immature.

This is, of course, coming from the person who gets his feelings hurt when he gets punished for breaking the rules.

1: I HIGHLY doubt that's true. I'm giving you this chance to prove it before I start laughing hysterically at this fail of a debate tactic.

2: EVEN IF it IS true, not all mods/forums are the same, and experience with one does not equate to experience with another.

3: "I have more experience with xxx activity then you so shut up" is a textbook logical fallacy.

As a final thought, both your behavior (both in the mod and on the forums here) as well as your username lead me to believe that you are, indeed, about eight years YOUNGER than MindBlast, and also a dudebro, possibly from 4chan as well. Again, please prove me wrong.

I await your responses to this post.

Is the entire community on here like 16 years old?

You've probably never heard of it, but I was a lead administrator on a Ub0rGamerz forum. It's since closed down. It was ran by Card123, he created LastChaos mods. I also have background experience on several Runescape/Minecraft/Conquer Online private servers as administration.

My username? LOL. I created this username 6 years ago on Christmas day when I got my Xbox. So yeah, I did create it when I was 13.

We obviously come from two different worlds, because our views of professional are completely different. I'll just go back to working 40 hours a week, and stop spending my time on the forum.

• Downvote 3

Is the entire community on here like 16 years old?

You've probably never heard of it, but I was a lead administrator on a Ub0rGamerz forum. It's since closed down. It was ran by Card123, he created LastChaos mods. I also have background experience on several Runescape/Minecraft/Conquer Online private servers as administration.

My username? LOL. I created this username 6 years ago on Christmas day when I got my Xbox. So yeah, I did create it when I was 13.

We obviously come from two different worlds, because our views of professional are completely different. I'll just go back to working 40 hours a week, and stop spending my time on the forum.

I really like it when you ignore half my post and then completely fail to provide proof for things I've asked proof for.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really like it when you ignore half my post and then completely fail to provide proof for things I've asked proof for.

I told you, the forum has closed down. But it seems the facebook fanpage is still up... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ub0rGamerz/133060346716932 If you go there scroll down to June 29th you can see Card123 mention my name. I also still happen to be a Admin of the page. So....

Here is the twitter account for the forum https://twitter.com/ub0rgamerz You can see my name mentioned towards the very beginning of the account.

It seems I can still login to the twitter account also.

I told you, the forum has closed down. But it seems the facebook fanpage is still up... https://www.facebook...133060346716932

That brings me back to facebook.com.

Here is the twitter account for the forum https://twitter.com/ub0rgamerz You can see my name mentioned towards the very beginning of the account.

It seems I can still login to the twitter account also.

This literally proves nothing. It CERTAINLY doesn't prove that you have 2+ years of experience on a ZAM-like server. Hint: there's only one ZAM-like server, and you're not an admin of it.

That brings me back to facebook.com.

This literally proves nothing. It CERTAINLY doesn't prove that you have 2+ years of experience on a ZAM-like server. Hint: there's only one ZAM-like server, and you're not an admin of it.

I never said that. Anyways, I'm done. If you guys don't want to believe me that's your own fault.

• Founder

WTF is this? have this kind of discussion somewhere else.

@xxquiksh0txx if you are talking about Friday, 05/07/2013, he kicked you and im not sure if you came back and he banned you. Admins decide when its glitching or not, if you ignore it you get your punishment, btw it was only 3 hours cmon?

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Stop fighting Gamer and Quick on this guys MODERATOR APPLICATION.... Its not a chat Duh Der

And this is why we always have that one person that is cool, and awesome when it comes to these stuff. Goodbye now since this forum is unavailable since I guess no one has replyed it for about 9 days. But to say yeah. It's now impossible to get in the US server as Mod. Bye Forum Forever.............

• Upvote 1

NOICE i like this fight. I was eating popcorns when i first saw quickshot's post and i was like OH YEAH THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING and then the conversation kept going.... Till KEX ruined it :( but all those reasons are good reasons. Good luck my nubbies

~Anonymous OUT

• Upvote 1

This forum is not to mess around people. Why don't you guys just go, and talk in steam chat that'd be great not on my moderator app where you can mess around. How bout u make a forum Gamerdog, and I will do something about it. It will cause chaos. So you decide steam chat or somewhere else that's not on here even! That'd be great now vanish.