Moderator App

viirus_iquickz

• 2 weeks later...

I guess me and Echo might be the next mods since our mod apps are famous for some reason. I mean we have supporters on our sides. BTW good luck on yours Echo hopefully you do get it. People just fight on my forum I don't know why. Maybe they are trying to act cool even though they aren't. That's the question that's been stuck inside my head for a while.

I guess me and Echo might be the next mods since our mod apps are famous for some reason. I mean we have supporters on our sides. BTW good luck on yours Echo hopefully you do get it. People just fight on my forum I don't know why. Maybe they are trying to act cool even though they aren't. That's the question that's been stuck inside my head for a while.

Lol, thanks. Same
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, i was playing UU yesterday, and yup, I'm about second place, since DaCowSaysMoo has a great advantage since he just joined he gets a fresh stats, every kill is like 50 stat points.

and i don't play MC unless i see someone on it on GameTracker. So thats not often.

Well why do you have two I's?

About every person that plays with me online would ask me that question. It's just a nickname. Would 1 i make sense? not really. V i rus or V ii rus? Which would make sense the one with probably 2 i's. It sounds really weird though just saying. It actually sounds like Veerus. Ugh. Kex and his topics. Love them so much that he goes off topic. -.-. Why my apps? Maybe my apps are special to stay off topic on.

About every person that plays with me online would ask me that question. It's just a nickname. Would 1 i make sense? not really. V i rus or V ii rus? Which would make sense the one with probably 2 i's. It sounds really weird though just saying. It actually sounds like Veerus. Ugh. Kex and his topics. Love them so much that he goes off topic. -.-. Why my apps? Maybe my apps are special to stay off topic on.

i always pronouce, and spell, it like Virus, and I always will. *pats shoulder*

Anyway all these threads go off topic eventually. The entire discussion is basically "yes/no and here's why" and then you're done.