Moderator App

viirus_iquickz

In-Game Name: Viirus_iQuickz

Steam ID, XUID: 110000102afa6db

Why do you want to become a moderator on our server(s)?: Well, to explain I see so many people now are not following the rules and by the time I play 1 moderator is on so if I become one then I can catch those who are sneaky, and those who glitch a lot. This could be a perfect opportunity.

Do you have any previous experience as admin/moderator?: Nope

Do you have a mic?: Of course

Where are you from?: Spokane, Washington

How old are you?: (Please post your full birth) 09/03/98 (14)

What server do you want to become moderator for?: US or EU?: US definitely

If you become a moderator, In what ways will you help our servers?: To explain, I would help new people and tell them about the website so they get more info about the server. Also I would try to get more people-friends on our server to make it more fun because I don't like being alone and with little people. That's all I gotta say.

• Okay 1
  • Upvote 1

I've seen this guy play, he so far hasn't broken a rule whenever i'm in a game with him, he's also a friendly person and seems active, comes online at least everyday but not all day. A yes from me, i would love an enforcer to help me take care of rule breakers.

• Upvote 4

Well I know that im not on moderator team or the admin team, But I will say yes, That guy is helping on ZaM, Never break the rules as Anonymous said, so thats the reason why he should be moderator.

Good luck

Rock Bottom

• Upvote 1

No...... For me I tb him for glitching on launch and proof provided from ( MiniDread )

And Lied to me and king about how long he played saying he played since yesterday.... And I saw him before...

He also cussed at me and wasn't being reasonable.....

BUT it's Kexx ( KITKAT ) decision so yea

• Downvote 1

You know what De/mindblast those first two lines are wrong, and when have I been mean to you? I don't think I remember being mean to you. Maybe that other time I was talking about someone else. If you know I'm crazy in the morning so that's why. And when have I glitched I would love to see the proof???Huh? You seem like a creepy guy when I'm with you. If you could just be a friendly guy to me then I can show you how I really am. I mean I'll give you two more chances, but if that doesn't work then I'ma have to do something probably ignore you for a long time. Your choice dude be cool to me or yeah you know the other reason (ignore you). So just take time dude. You have a fine day bro.

• Downvote 1

Yeah, I already checked the whole report player list and some how I don't see my name in any reports are you trying to trick me? Man De/Mind you must be funny????

And also checked the banned list don't see my name anywhere? 1. You're trying to keep me out of the moderator team. 2. You're trying to be a trickster to me. Well it's not going to happen around my house. And even if I glitched I would learn my lesson, so ummm I don't think that ever happened to me. And as Anonymous says I play about everyday, but if I'm not on that means I'm having a basketball game so yeah there's my life bro. Bye now. TTYL