Moderator Application

Ramsy

• In-Game name: FZEM/GSA|Ramsy
  • Your Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iAmRamsy
  • XUID: 11000010203ae59
  • Why do you want to become a moderator on our servers?: The reason why I want to become a moderator is because I feel the need to help the staff out in their goal. I want to be there when it comes to taking care of business, like I previously was. I want to be in that place that I was when ZAM was UZM. I really want to help out in every way that I can, and I feel that me being a moderator will benefit me, the community, the staff, and, in general - everybody.
  • Do you have any previous experience as admin/moderator?: Yes. Admin on GSA|Protect The King (still up), admin on ZombieExtMod (currently down), admin on Zombie Epidemic Mod (still up), moderator on multiple knife only servers (not anymore) and admin on UZM (currently down).
  • Do you have a mic?: Yes.
  • Where are you from?: Croatia.
  • How old are you (please post your full date of birth)?: I am 16 years old, and I was born on September the 3rd, 1997.
  • What server do you want to become a moderator for?: US or EU?: The EU server.
  • If you become a moderator, In what way will you help our servers?: I will be there to enforce the rules and encourage others to do so, as well as follow them and do as the admins instrict. I will be there to report, notice, ban and whatever is necessarry. I will be there to give ideas, make map edits (bunkers) and help the staff out in any and every way that I can. I will be there for the team.
  • Your notes, tell us more about you.: My name is Daniel Ramic. I am 16 years old and I live in Croatia, a small country located in the middle-European area. I mostly play Call of Duty: Black Ops 1, GTA IV and MTA (a version of SA:MP). All you need to know is there. You will find out more about me when you get to know me.

BONUS NOTE: The reason I made this moderator application is for me and Classixz to find out why I should/should not be a moderator. We will then see what goes from this.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.