Bugs on 1.5

AIR I Echo

So this topic here, is to post Bugs encountered in V1.5.

So I was playing V1.5 and I found only 2 bugs at the moment. here they are:

When buying RC-XD at a place where it is unplacable, it will remove your points. but will not spawn a RC-XD.

[Not a bug but a small typo]When playing as "Wizard", when you are in the Wizard shop menu, its named "Wizzard"

- As Griggs said, a cade breaking limb will always kill a human, even if he has the Limb Protector perk.

- The cade breaking limb is only buyable once a game, not once a life.

- Tomahawks that are thrown by humans cannot be picked up (and what is with their low DMG?)

- Not that it is a bug, but the Dragon's Breath is WAAAY to over-priced

Purchasing Napalm while an other Napalm strike is up, will remove your points, and will not give you a napalm

Purchasing Upgraded Desert Eagle, saying you must hold the normal Desert Eagle to upgrade it, It wont upgrade even if you have it in hands

P-cade says it is [100] but it is actually [150]

• Founder

If you spawn with a limb as a "Axe Zombie"...you cannot buy a "cade limb" right? since you can only hold 1 limb at a time as zombie.

Do you mean Axis Zombie? You will get one free Limb from the Axis Zombie, isnt it possible to buy a Cade Limb when your an Axis Zombie?

Yh i tried it. If you have a regular limb and you want to purchase a cade limb to throw first, you will actually throw the regular limb. And lose the cade limb and pts. Yeah its not a bug, its just the way rules are set.

On a side note (i can't find the suggestion box). Umm suggestion:

In single player zombie mod if you collect 3 meteor rocks it plays a soundtrack. Maybe that can be integrated in Multiplayer. Maybe once a player reach 100 kills it plays.

• 1 month later...

Upgraded desert eagle says "you must hold the desert eagle to upgrade it!" when your hold it in your hands, (but I think I know the problem, remember when we had those mystery boxes? there were three types of deagles you can have, the box only produces two of them, you spawn with the "golden desert eagle" and the box produces, "desert eagle, and silver deagle" the DESERT eagle is the one you must have in your hands to upgrade, as I have tried it before when the mystery boxes were here.)

spamming health, or any zombie shop item, with cause the shop to just stay there unable to purchase anything, either press esc or die to remove it.

• Founder

Upgraded desert eagle says "you must hold the desert eagle to upgrade it!" when your hold it in your hands, (but I think I know the problem, remember when we had those mystery boxes? there were three types of deagles you can have, the box only produces two of them, you spawn with the "golden desert eagle" and the box produces, "desert eagle, and silver deagle" the DESERT eagle is the one you must have in your hands to upgrade, as I have tried it before when the mystery boxes were here.)

spamming health, or any zombie shop item, with cause the shop to just stay there unable to purchase anything, either press esc or die to remove it.

We got 7 Gold and 3 Silver, I will organize everything until the release of 1.6, can't promise to much yet, hoping to finish all weapons by January and release 1.6 start of February.

Desert Eagle(the noisy gun) while a survivor is using it and i was far away from him i hear the voice of the gun loudly like if im standing next to him .

btw, if you are a survivor you hear the voice its look like the gun got a silencer so i think the voices should be switched.