My Goal To A 50 Knife Streak - Accomplished

iKinG

Adapt should be limited to 3 times just saying, good shit though king, whats next

Thanks! Also I have no clue actually. I have been using MSI Afterburner to record most of my videos, and just recently yesterday I installed Fraps! I am planning on using it to record so I am expecting I will be posting a lot more. One thing I know I want to do is a Sniper Montage of ZAM.

Knife streak? Like 50 of your kills were by deathcall + you were using ballistic so theres actually nothing to brag about, anyway all the maps which spatriot rotated saved in my theater, so i dont see any problem here, if it didnt save to you and you really wanna record that miracle add me and i will add it in my file share.

Knife streak? Like 50 of your kills were by deathcall + you were using ballistic so theres actually nothing to brag about, anyway all the maps which spatriot rotated saved in my theater, so i dont see any problem here, if it didnt save to you and you really wanna record that miracle add me and i will add it in my file share.

Oh your very funny if you think I am going to add you! Yeah 53 of the kills by death call very funny. Only eleven were. Also, there isn't not way it saved in your file share because it's not in mine, it's not in any of my friends, so it's not in yours! If any mapped is skipped, it doesn't save. Have a nice day! P.S. Stay off my threads, thank you!

I dont need you on my friend list i dont know why should I, you are 15 i am 19 there arent much things we could talk about, I just wanted to help you. It saved in my file share i dont know how many times i need to repeat it. If you dont believe me, you bought deathcall when you had 12 kills and ended when you had 61 kills (If u didnt notice i counted that kills killed by killaura too).

I really don't know who's side to go on. KinG is my best friend, so I am almost always on his side, but Braby has some good arguments. Deathcall kills don't really count as knife kills if you ask me. Also, we'd have to take a look at the game to actually see what happened.

Just add Braby* and ask for him to show you the game. Record it and we'll see what really happened.

I really dont care what anyone has to say about me. I'm not gonna bother dealing with peoples shit either! Take whos ever side you want I really dont give two fucks. Does it really matter? Is it really that big of deal? "Oh no, hes a complete lier lets just start talking shit about each other and see where that fucking put's us". Here's the thing. If you dont have anything nice to say about someone's post, then lay off. Because honestly I really dont care what anyone has to say. Talk shit if you wish, i'm not the one trying to look stupid. So if you dont like me, dont talk to me. It's as simple as that! If you think I suck well then that's your opinion. Think what you want. But if you cant back yourself up I suggest not saying anything. If anyone think's they are better then me, then just 1v1 me! I dont care if were sniping or if were knifing. Who ever win's, win's. So instead of talking crap, just do that! Have a nice day everyone.

Where did i say you suck, where did i say something about being better or what u are saying... You clearly didnt uderstand what i was saying i primarily tried to help you by giving you that replay and u wrote this bunch of shits, so yeah u are actually the one who looks stupid.