Some Sexy Weapon Camos (maybe use in ZAM??)

Mr.StealYoGirl

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to ZAM and the whole community. I used to be a noob modder for ZEM so I have a little bit of experience in that field. Since I saw the sexy party rock camo on starting SMGs for MVPs, I decided to pop out my old files and maybe give the developers some new camos they might want to use. Enjoy :)

pden.jpga3mc.jpa3mc.jpa3mc.jpguqwp.jpg42m5.jpg

• Upvote 3

I am making a bunch more camos, such as graffiti, blue tiger, BO2 PAP, etc. I know that KEX is the developer of the mod, so I have a quick question. What function do you use to put camos on weapons?

I know the function for giving weapons is:

{

self giveWeapon ("mpl_mp");

}

But what do you do to add camo to it? In the above pics I only reskinned the actual weapon not the camos.

Would help greatly to know. Thanks.

I am making a bunch more camos, such as graffiti, blue tiger, BO2 PAP, etc. I know that KEX is the developer of the mod, so I have a quick question. What function do you use to put camos on weapons?

{

}

But what do you do to add camo to it? In the above pics I only reskinned the actual weapon not the camos.

Or just type it in the console.

"give mpl"

would give you an MPL.

"give mpl_gold" would give you a gold MPL, I THINK. You'd have to check in the game files (easily accessible and already sorted in the mod tools) to find the exact name for the gun with the camo.

• Founder

{

}

self takeweapon(self getcurrentweapon());
self giveWeapon("mpl_mp", 0, self calcWeaponOptions( 15, 0, 0, 0, 0 ) );
self switchToWeapon( "mpl_mp" );

Will give you camo 15, Gold.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...