The Only Knife Server

Classixz

There will never be a true way for us to determine who the best knifer that plays on UU's servers is. How so? Because, to find this out, the top 6 would have to participate in some kind of a championship in which they would all duel down to the best remnant. Plus, not to mention that they'd all have to have the same (or very close) pings.

In-game name: 2EZY|ZuEs

Steam profile link:

Knife skills: 8

Note: I've been playing this server more than once a day, and i think this server needs help from the right person and i want to be that person to help.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

For server admins:

How to make FFA and SnD:

To make FFA: !setplaylist 2

To make SnD: !setplaylist 4

Note: Only make it FFA once every 3rd SnD, Also ALWAYS change it back to SnD! (!setplaylist 4)

I don't want to join the server and find out its FFA. Gamemode powers will be removed by first mistake.

Gamemode will change when the current game is over, you can quickly switch back to SnD when a game of FFA started.

• Upvote 1

okay so im not sure if this is a weapon or not i was shooting around to signal where i was and got about 3 or 4 hitmarkers with the mac11. Dont know if hitmarkers matter just felt the need to write it down.

In-game name: mudder_fragger

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunit...mudder_fragger/

Knife skills: 8

Note: I've been playing the knife server since the day it came out. You know cause i was in chat with you when you put it up fianlly. I play this server almost as much as i play the actual zombie mod and would love to be apart of this staff. No hard feelings if i get rejected. I just see quiet a few people who shoot,rejoin,shoot,rejoin and it goes on and on with no concequence and id love the chance to make a difference weither its a warn,kick or if needed ban. whatever i can do to help you guys out, name it, and ill try to do my best to help. Also i dropped very low in the skillrank and killrank because i had a lot of school work this past week and didnt have time to play at all. But its break and im ready to devote all my time.

• rep_up.png
  • rep_down.png

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm i dont get trippled or doubled allot since i keep running away till the enemy host splits. I actually like it when there are more enemy since its more easy for me to choose the targets. However a ffa is absolutly welcome as its a change from the standard and I'll probably manage to make skillrank 5 with it :)

In-Game name: ZeNeKSaShy

Steam Profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031310439/

Your country: Poland

Knife Skill (1-10): 6-7

Your notes: I play on knife servers at least 1 hour per day. I'd be admin because I hate rule breakers and sometimes I want do something with this but I cant :/ so you can give me "kick" command.

In-Game name: GreyhounD.

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunit...561198021294968

Your country: I live in England, UK.

Knife Skill (1-10): I don't really want to say because I don't want to be cocky, I'd say around 7-8.

Your notes: I'm very mature and I want to stop alot of rule breakers, and make it more enoyable for people to play. Also I'm ranked 5th on the new console atm. I will help test and modify the server when needed. I'm very active and I live in the UK so I can be on around 4PM-9PM. Another reason I'd like to be part of the staff team is becauss I enjoy playing the server. I have some experience with knife servers, I was Mod on both WaP and ZoM servers.