The Only Knife Server

Classixz

In-Game name: GreyhounD.

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunit...561198021294968

Your country: I live in England, UK.

Knife Skill (1-10): I don't really want to say because I don't want to be cocky, I'd say around 7-8.

Your notes: I'm very mature and I want to stop alot of rule breakers, and make it more enoyable for people to play. Also I'm ranked 5th on the new console atm. I will help test and modify the server when needed. I'm very active and I live in the UK so I can be on around 4PM-9PM. Another reason I'd like to be part of the staff team is becauss I enjoy playing the server. I have some experience with knife servers, I was Mod on both WaP and ZoM servers.

I like the application but honestly i really want to know from wich WaP server u was a Mod.. If i recall correctly unknown was together with saberon who left after that u only had forfun as Mod and defectgun as higher admin with a few normal admin to help them really dont recall u being one of them

P. S using a Dutch autocorrect so if there are some typos iam sorry

Then i again i was there when it started to grow and i was There wen it felt apart iam certainly sure that you werent a moderator and i bet on 50 cents that you werent an admin either.. Could as thebenchmark for verification. And no i do not have a grudge against you i Just dont like lyers.. Btw what die you do when u found the Knife script that i wouldnt give without the permission of a server mod?