Sign in to follow this  
Ramsy

Dafuq?

18 posts in this topic

Wow, the title of the thread is indeed "Dafuq?" Like seriously? DAFUQ?! Never knew you can do that, I've been trying to do that but i just got close to it but you seem to know how to do it, so now i will try but i still think it should consider as a glitch because it's gonna be hard to get up especially when there's survivors up there and how the zombies have to go 1 by 1 to try and get up there.

It shouldn't be considered a glitch if you don't have to glitch to get there.

That being said, now if anybody does get up there, we on the forums know how to take him down.

You know, it took Ramsy 3 tries to get up there, you think you can get up there 1 try easily? Without being shot at as a zombie? So how are you not considering it as a glitch?

Because it ISN'T a glitch, and you CAN do it.

If you DO manage do to it, you should be rewarded.

Glitching means doing something that can't normally be done, and it's very obvious that this can be done.

I) I know my intro is long and I am getting a new one.

II) It is uber hard to reach the spot, and because of the fact that 99.99% of the players cannot reach the spot, it IS a glitch.

III) It WILL NOT be a glitch IF the spot is properly opened up (made reachable by the most of players).

I can get up there pretty easily, just strafe.

u no play anymore u no strafe u noob