New Zombie Items?

Ramsy

Although it's all fine and dandy how we are implementing so many brand new things into ZAM, we are completely neglecting one major factor of the game - zombies!

Now, so far, the zombies have a total of 6 usable items:

- Rebirth Claws

- Ballistic Knife

- SOG Knife

- throwable limb(s)

- barricade-destroying throwable limb(s)

- Tactical Insertion(s)

In my opinion, if we don't plan on adding things such as zombie classes and such things, there should definitely be more items usable by the zombies. Therefore, I propose a template for ideas regarding this matter.

ITEM NAME:

EXPLAIN YOUR ITEM:

RANDOM ON SPAWN? WHAT PERCENTAGE?:

IN SHOP? FOR HOW MUCH?:

HOW WILL IT LOOK?:

HOW WILL IT BENEFIT THE MOD?:

Example:

ITEM NAME: Throwable Limb

EXPLAIN YOUR ITEM: This item will act as a throwing axe (Tomahawk) and will either kill a human or injure him if he is using a perk known as Limb Protector, which will keep him partially safe from these.

RANDOM ON SPAWN? WHAT PERCENTAGE?: Yes. Around 50%.

IN SHOP? FOR HOW MUCH?: Yes. For 400 points.

HOW WILL IT LOOK?: It will look like a hand that's been ripped off from a zombie and will look similar to that in the HUD.

HOW WILL IT BENEFIT THE MOD?: The zombies will be able to injure and ultimatively kill humans with more ease if they are camping in hard-to-reach spots, are stacked or in general - hard to kill by hand.

These don't have to just be zombie items. Got an idea for humans you'd like to share? Feel free to!

Please stick to the given template.

• Upvote 1

ITEM NAME: Enigma

EXPLAIN YOUR ITEM: This is an item which will prevent access to the human shop or majorly aggravate it's usage (EMP-like effect) for all humans in a fairly close radius. Place down to use. Auto-destruction after 10 seconds.

RANDOM ON SPAWN? WHAT PERCENTAGE?: A zombie will be awarded with this item once he gets 10 zombie kills and he will get it on the life after the one he got the 10th kill on (after death and respawn).

IN SHOP? FOR HOW MUCH?: No.

HOW WILL IT LOOK?: It will look like a Jammer, possibly with a different colour pattern (black with bloods and cuts).

HOW WILL IT BENEFIT THE MOD?: This will give the zombies a cunning edge over the humans, especially because the shop is the most important factor in the mod. Use those 10 seconds wisely!

That's a really weird idea. I don't think zombies should have access to any more weapons because they are already powerful just the way they are. Zombies have strength in number, while survivors have strength in range.

Humans keep being enhanced. Why shouldn't zombies be as well?

• 6 months later...

ITEM NAME: The Speen Had
EXPLAIN YOUR ITEM: So i thought about this little so this iteam presents when Survivor loses control on his keyboard when he gets mixed so you like you control player with W,A,S,D but when you affect that survivor his Movements get mixed up like he is drunk if you know what..This is even great when someone is running and alot of them are catching him at one moment his movements get mixed up and his dies
RANDOM ON SPAWN? WHAT PERCENTAGE?:Well my suggestion is that he can just it once and then next round because it would stupid that he can just it like every 5-10min
IN SHOP? FOR HOW MUCH?: [750]
HOW WILL IT LOOK?: Like an Injection and inside is color green and when he throws it flys normal like when you play darts on that when it flys
HOW WILL IT BENEFIT THE MOD?: When zombies throw this item on survivor he loses his movements and that will affect his death fast for others willl be little easy

Well i think this is great maybe i didnt expl it best but i think you know what am i trying to say i think you saw something like this on some games/movies

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ITEM NAME: Fog
EXPLAIN YOUR ITEM: Fog like we had before and like it was in ZEM
RANDOM ON SPAWN? WHAT PERCENTAGE?: Buy it
IN SHOP? FOR HOW MUCH?: 1000
HOW WILL IT LOOK?: It will be dark for the survivors
HOW WILL IT BENEFIT THE MOD?: Idk how to explain this ;d

Don't like the idea above by armageddon, knifers will hate this and then knifers will dissapear and never come in zam again ;o

• Downvote 1