New Mustang&Sally Skin?!?

Mr.StealYoGirl

Hey guys. I noticed after buying the mustang and sally multiple times that it has the same old boring default m1911 skin that doesn't make it look like anything special. A while ago, Ramsy wanted me to make him some skins, and this was the outcome. Tell me if you like it or not.

NsEjYAf.jpg

tVAcR03.jpg

(the files are barely 0.1 MB in size, so it should be no problem for the ZAM mod .iwd)

• Upvote 1

• Founder

Hey guys. I noticed after buying the mustang and sally multiple times that it has the same old boring default m1911 skin that doesn't make it look like anything special. A while ago, Ramsy wanted me to make him some skins, and this was the outcome. Tell me if you like it or not.

NsEjYAf.jpg

tVAcR03.jpg

(the files are barely 0.1 MB in size, so it should be no problem for the ZAM mod .iwd)

Did you replace the orginal skin or did you make it a camo?

This is probably just me, but I don't like it that much. It doesn't blend well with the model, which gives off a "copied" look.

This isn't to say that the design itself is bad; it isn't, and you did a great job with it. IT just doesn't flow well in 3D, imo.

=axis= has a good skin for the M&S.

This is probably just me, but I don't like it that much. It doesn't blend well with the model, which gives off a "copied" look.

This isn't to say that the design itself is bad; it isn't, and you did a great job with it. IT just doesn't flow well in 3D, imo.

Do you have a picture of that skin?

• 4 weeks later...

He does have the proof of the M&S skin on the aXis server and it's right here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=214341748