Knifing Help

StopTheBoatz

Question

19 answers to this question

First set your knife to E key. Most players find this key most comfortable.

Such a helpful key thanks Braby I never thought of that even though I remember using it on MW2. Thanks Braby.

1. Think

2. нет lunge, пожалуйста?

3. Love dis shit

Ummmmmmmmm, WTF does #2 even mean? Het lunge, noxanyncta?

And Btw how's it goin Dusty? I dreamed about you getting banned a lot. How's that goin? You must be mad for what you did. LOL.

Edited by Viirus_iQuickz

Well, for starters when a zombie runs at you try to curve to his side and knife, like its a good technique like you can curve to right and quickly switch to left because if the zombie misses one knife its over because its hard to recover but not as hard when you have MVP with SOG Knife or just practically use golden desert eagle. can't think of anything else but changing your knife key to E or F because both are better for knifing easy to reach. Hope this helped :)

Don't knife or golden desert eagle for starters, either starting SMS or the asp, the reason that you don't want to knife with the deagle is that it's a custom weapon so thee knife radius isn't as perfect as a gun actually in the game, makes it easier to hit people with a knife, like braby said using the e key is the best(for me at least). Also make sure the enemies don't have 200+ping because that results in a broken keyboard and a hole in the wall. And lastly you don't want to knife against one of those scrubs who backs up when you go to knife them, you'll probably run out or stamina and hey killed. Oh I forgot, never expect to lunge.