New server?

Classixz

20 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of server would you look forward to have?

• Get one more Only Knife server!
    • Get a Sniper Only server!
    • No-Rules server
  2. 2. Where do you want it?

• Amsterdam (NL)
    • New Jersey (USA)

Well I am honestly really planning on trying to get the sniper clan UU-S somewhere good! With a sniper server that could really happen! We would be able to start a Youtube channel for UU-S and I will pay for a professional graphics designer to make UU-S Avatars and I will pay for an intro for UU-S!

• Upvote 1

Well I am honestly really planning on trying to get the sniper clan UU-S somewhere good! With a sniper server that could really happen! We would be able to start a Youtube channel for UU-S and I will pay for a professional graphics designer to make UU-S Avatars and I will pay for an intro for UU-S!

i still dont have a UU avatar.... its like the one iamindy, or kex has on their steam profile... you made those right? or was that Ramsy

and lmao, gamerdog...

No Rule server, even hax are allowed! :D

nah jk I want some rules ofc like 1. Any kind of hacking with result in permban. 2. nade launchers and china lake are not allowed. 3. ballistic knife are allowed, but use it to much. :D

nah jk I want some rules ofc like 1. Any kind of hacking with result in permban. 2. nade launchers and china lake are not allowed. 3. ballistic knife are allowed, but use it to much. :D

GTFO, ballistic knife allowed plzzz.

I've already got banned from lot of server by using this gun.

Even if you did hack on a "hacking allowed" server, VAC and TAC would get you almost immediately.

There are currently no undetected BO1 hacks.

Echo sorry I cant quote to your post but I was the one who made the avatars! Ramsy cant make avatars no offense, he gets justaway to do them for him! Also reason why I have not made you an avatar is because I lost the file that had the avatar like indy's in it. I cant just make an exact replica. Plus if we get a sniper server since your in UU-S you wont need an avatar from me if I am buying new ones!