Braby-Thelizzards application

Braby*

In-Game Name: Braby-TheLizzard

Steam ID, XUID: 110000104ebecab

Why do you want to become moderator on our servers: Well i would like to become moderator cause i have been playing mod for a long time and I still noticed some gaps in rules which can be filled by my activity. I am a known well respected player with a lot of experiences in ZEM/ZAM mods. I am one of the most mature players who ZEM/ZAM history ever met.

Do you have any previous experience as admin/moderator?: I was an admin on ZEM and a referee in command and conquer 3 tiberium wars (C&C TW3).

Do you have a mic?: Yes i do but i rarely use it in black ops, I used to talk a lot during C&C TW3 tourneys cause it was necessary for doing it well and there were much more mature players than on ZAM.

Where are you from: I am from Czech Republic, exactly from west Bohemia.

How old are you?: I am 19 years old. I was born on 2nd March, 1994.

Which server do you want to become moderator for?: I would like to become a moderator on EU and US servers on which i play the most.

If you become a moderator, In what way will you help our servers?: As I said above there are a lot of rulebreakers who need to be punished. I know rules perfectly and i am able to use echelon aswel (I was using it for nearly one year).

Your notes, tell us more about you: Theres not much to tell about me, since nearly everyone knows me enough.

Indi you should listen me and my lil bro (Mexico) when we are playing together all the bullshits we scream at each other :D Its true that I dont talk in chat a lot but thats cause I comunicate with my brother, anyway I think being mod/admin requires some maturity level.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.