ZAM 1.6

Classixz

• Founder

So I decided to start working on the mod again, 1.6.

As some of you already know I lost a lot of data when my hard disk decided to die, but it seems to be working just fine that means I got all the good stuff for 1.6.

So this thread is all about 1.6, I wont really go through the 1.5 thinggy with 25+pages just to discover things that got added and not added, if your idea wasn't added, repost it here and give it another change.

Things added to 1.6: (Won't post everything so it should be more fun to discover by yourself.)

+Ranking system with prestige.

+Zombie Models

+The Bunkersystem I never released. (This was something I wanted to add to the mod, if you host your own private match. You can make it all in the same mod as I've done it.)

+Weapons, There's going to be a lot of new weapons, this means we should have more classes? or just ways of getting them, scorestreaks? the gungame class? earning steaks? weapon upgrades? Post ideas.

**Loading Screen. Post fonts I really need some good fonts as I'm guessing I'm the one making the new loading screen.

**Main Menu background, we should change this one as well, something newer.

*Gametype vote, there's going to be more gametypes now. Post new gametypes or suggest something (TKEM is the first one to be added.)

*Some people crying about lagz, there's something I can do that may fix that, server-sided. Works on CoD4 and 5. I don't have lagz so no point for me, still can help.

*Bigger class menu, allowing more inputs. (We need everything on the first page.)

*Save last zombies, it's possible to do it, but I really can't test it, I could at least do my best in tying to do something about it. Saves the absolutely first zombies, not those who got killed by them just the first and skips them if there's enough players online. (Resets when they are not picked.)

*Rank Shop (EX: Level 10: Can buy 1 Extra C4, etc..)

*Make the Shop menu use some other colors than the Black and Grey.

*Reskin the cades again? (Something we should do or keep it as it is)

*Cadelimb should be a leg.-Music - We don't need music, and it's mostly annoying in the poor music system Trollarch made, I'm maybe changing my mind, post something if you think you can change my mind.

+ = Add

- = Remove

* = Todo

SPAM THE THREAD WITH ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE IN ZAM! REPOST OLD STUFF TOO!

• Upvote 2

Remove deathcall its to op.

Make zombies more op.

Add a zombie class with double speed.

Upgrade elite knife loadout.

Add thundergun for 5000 to COW class.

Add medic class with healing aura.

Add cobra helicopter for 1500.

Add bowie knife to hunter class.

Add more weps from black ops 2.

• Upvote 1

Remove deathcall its to op.

Make zombies more op.

Add a zombie class with double speed.

Upgrade elite knife loadout.

Add thundergun for 5000 to COW class.

Add medic class with healing aura.

Add cobra helicopter for 1500.

Add bowie knife to hunter class.

Add more weps from black ops 2.

Deathcall isn't that op, zombies with 400-500 hp can kill them-if lucky, zombies are some-what op, but we should get 1-2 more items, I mean the cade-limb is helpful, but we need something more, double the zombie speed-TOO OP, runners would die quickly, elite knife load-out-tryout for UU-K!!!!!, I don't think thundergun is a good idea to have, because you may destroy cades and get blamed and banned for, not sure when the medic class comes out but seems that the main admins are trying, a cobra would be great but there are problems with that, the cobra may some-what shoot the cades-if zombie is near the enemies and the cades, and it would be unfair for a while, bowie knife for everyone-really BAD idea because lots of people on this server camp, they only get 1 knife kill that's all, but I like the last idea-more Black ops 2 weapons.

Idc... Add a super awesome dildo knife....

You got the ballistic knife that does 350 damage max unless they improve it to 375-400 damage. Either that or you buy vip or mvp-much more knifes that cost more and does lots of damage. Your choice but we aren't sure adding another knife for people below vip is a great idea. We might that's all I'll say we'll see what Classixz(KeX) does.

• Founder

So about Deathcall, I'm thinking of changing it, you need to have at least 2500/2000 Run-Steak (Top-Left corner of screen) or that its a 25% chance of getting Kill-Aura. I did try to add Anti-Camp to it, but it didn't work out as I expected, so I'm guessing this will be better if we use something like this or if anyone got other suggestions.

Cade-Limbs is probably not removable as what I think, there's some other ways of doing it as well, we could make you get an "Cade-Limb" that you will hold in your hand and on cade hit, it will be gone. Or use Ballistic Knife Projectile.

Also don't spam some useless shit that you know for 100% it won't be added, I will remove useless comments, this is just for suggestions for 1.6.

• Upvote 1

• Founder

when the dragonsbreath was in CoW the campers used that more then raven

CoW Will be changed to CoM, As I can't really change it every week. I did some easter eggs for Nuketown a while ago, but I think I deleted that version, I want to add more weapon shops, Maybe different classes gives you other weapons?

Raven - As I use it, it's a runner class, so a lot of Silencer Ninja-Weapons in shop.

Builder - Camper class, heavy weapons, small amount of ammo.

And maybe a maximum of players per class, also an icon showing which class they got, over head or on scoreboard.

Also Zombie classes, should only be pickable at the time you are infected, and not changeable, some will make it easy to spawn as for example Bomber Zombie and some for Shaman.

Maybe more speed for one class, Not as fast as survivors but still much faster than normal.

Maybe add some weapons from BO2/MW2 with the real animations, sounds, etc. so it's pretty much the same like this? :D

http://prntscr.com/31g20c

http://prntscr.com/31g2xh

http://prntscr.com/31g4fa

http://prntscr.com/31g4s3

All have working animations, sounds, and models from their respective games :D All 4 and more are also going into the upcoming ZEM :)

• Founder

Should also add this to 1.6 if you can, Deagle with Tactical Knife. This one I have has sounds and knifing animations working and is going to ZEM as well xD

MQNrzop.jpg

Keep ZEM stuff to ZEM, and not here, post suggestions or other things no advertising features of another mod here, if you want to contribute you are free to do it, but I guess you're not so please keep it the ZEM's site.

Zombie Shop:(If you're thinking of changing the Zombie Shop).

HP=100 Points.

Limb=375 Points.

DoubleLimb(New Item, Kills survivor

in 1 hit)=1250 Points.

ShadeZombie=350 Points.

InfernoZombie=300 Points.

MysteryItem(50% Chance to be bad or good, Could give anything in the shop as low as 100 HP or as high as 500 HP, or it could give a double Limb etc..=750 Points. Or a limb etc...

Cade Limb = 300 Points.

UAV = 400 Points.

Black Bird = 650 Points.

Balistic Knife = 550 Points.

Boom Zombie(50% Chance to explode a survivor on death, Can only be used once. = 700 Points.

Balistic Knife Ammo(1 Bullet). = 80" Points.

Zombie drops such as Ammo, Nuke, double points, etc

a crate lying on the ground spawning ANYWHERE ( except off bounds ). will only spawn with at least 5-8+ players ingame. If found as a survivor, they must pay points for there share to help "unlock" the secrets it lies. each player must deposit 300 points into the machine, (CAN DEPOSIT ONCE PER PLAYER. OR if the player is feeling lucky for a gamble, he would pay the rest of the amount left to activate this "crate", doing so, whoever paid the rest of the box, will have a 50-50 percent chance of survival.(will either die, or live). [5 players = 1500 points in total 23 players = 6900 in total of points] If everyone succeeds by EACH paying 300 points into the box. it will disappear with i guess some cool effects (nazi zombies dogs spawning animation).

then will spawn a two mystery boxes similar to the one we had on Christmas? (correct me if i'm wrong) and will stay there for two minutes allowing all survivors to access what lies inside. (each player can activate the mystery box for a limit of 5-10 times)

if a ZOMBIE finds this crate, they can interfere with it. What i mean by that is for example, two survivors ran out to the box, both equally paid 300 = 600. They run off to fetch more kills. "A wild zombie appears" if the zombies walks towards the crate, he is able to "discard 10-500 points out of the box and will not be returned to no one. (will take 5 seconds to do this, it will signal "A ZOMBIE IS INTERFERING WITH THE CRATE, TERMINATE HIM!" if the zombie succeeds, he will be granted a movement speed bonus and a bonus 75 health, lasts untill death. OR a zombie can demolish the crate, will be the game thing but, this time, it will take 35 seconds, and the message will be even bigger and in red, "A ZOMBIE IS DESTROYING THE CRATE, REQUIRED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE AT THE CRATE!!!" If it is being destroyed, (not yet destroyed) the zombie will be given a 650 health buff health buff (does not stack with 500 health) 100% explosive resistance, he is unable to move during the time. will lose all buffs once crate is destroyed. if destroyed, it will grant all zombies a 75 health boost, 50% explosive resistance and UAV for 30 seconds.

(JESUS THATS LONG!)

Points giver: [550] Places a care-package with 500 points inside. for people to take. (Cannot be reclaimed).

Free Recharge, (One time only) Instantly recharges turtle shell.

Bounty: [200] when purchased, it chooses a random survivor and places a bounty on him for 4 minutes, when someone kills the bountied person they earn 400.

PERK: Last Stand [650] When getting killed by a zombie, you fall into last stand mode, giving a m1911 with unlimited ammo and in instant kill knife (still needs to reload) if the survivor hasn't died in 25 seconds while in last stand mode, they get instantly revived and starts with increased speed, but a 300 point reduction with all perks lost. (unable to move or activate shop while in last stand)

Pro Perks: [Perks that MAY help the perks that are in ZaM right now, such as turtle shell, speedo,etc.]

ALL PURCHASABLE ONCE!

[300] Limb Protector Pro: Reduces the recharge time to 30 to 25.

[500] Speedo Pro:??? Still thinking of this one~ maybe increases reload speed by 5% (if possible)

[150] Small Cross hair Pro:Decreases Recoil, accuracy by 5%]

[400] Ninja Pro: Will only show your location for a brief second every couple of seconds if "Hijack satellite" is activated by zombies.

So where is it? how do i get these perks? (if added)

once purchasing a perk, such as limb protector. go back to the perk menu and it will change to "Limb Protector Pro".

Last Revenge [2000] PERK upon dying, will have a 50-50 chance of respawning randomly around the map, starting with speedo and the loadout you had before dying, you will die in 30 seconds upon reviving or by getting knifed once

every kill will add two second and every knife will add two seconds to the death counter. CANNOT ACCESS SHOP!

Perk [Vulture Aid] [800] once killing a zombie, you have 35 percent chance to get ammo back, or extra points.

i had alot more ideas, but forgot them after an INTENSE 1:32 minute match on LoL, if i remember them, i'll repost them.

• Upvote 1

Could anyone explain to me the differences in the main non vip classes? the 3, Hunter, Spetsnaz, and Escaper. Thanks and Zombies should be made a little more op I think like you should add more weapons for them such as an axe or some more Melee weapons. Maybe even a Katana would be cool for zombies. Also can you add it so classes start with an SOG knife or something for knifing purposes?