Moderator Applications Q&A

Classixz

• Founder

When will I get an answer?

This can take a really long time, depending on how you wrote your applications, handled the feedback you got or how you act in-game.

Do I need to follow the template?

Not really, but everything that's in there is something we need to know about you, you can write a story about your experience on ZAM explaining why you should be moderator.

Do I need to be 15+?

No, you can be as mature as a 15 years old when you're just 12, some gets to be that much faster than others.

Do I need to have a lot of text on my application?

No, but you should be able to explain a lot and be able to answer questions we ask you.

My application got no feedback from anyone that makes decisions, help me!

You probably did not enter enough information, or did not update your thread (DON'T SEND IT TO ADMINS WAIT FOR THEM TO SEE IT).

My application got rejected, can I have another go?

Yes, but in most cases you will probably just get another rejected one.

I've been banned a few times, will this affect my chace to get picked?

Yes it will, if you have 10+ bans for the same reason we will probably not pick you, if someone else got 0 bans. If you broke a rule last year its forgotten, we don't look so far away, but we got a lot of information and we know what you have done in the past.

What do I need to do as a moderator?

As a moderator you need to make the server stay clean, you report players by simply enter a command (!notice) and this will notify the admins on the webpanel to take care of, as a moderator you also got a warn command (!warn) you will only use this if someone keeps on not playing objectives (full server = kick) glitching (ignoring = kick) breaking cades (give them some time to get points, wait around 1,5 mins).

Can I get banned as a moderator?

Yes, but when your back your not moderator anymore.

Will I promote fast if I spam the commands and notice everything I see?

Not really, if you do nothing, you will not get anywhere, if you do regularly, mostly on rage quitters. You will promote when we see a need in more commands.

Any other questions? Feel free to post them, I will try to answer as many as I can.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You are lucky

Not as lucky as in I'm leaving this mod in like 2 months. I can't stand it anymore-with the annoying kids and banning so many people. I just can't do it anymore. I'm more focused with school, and I'm moderating 2 more servers and yeah.... Thanks for the feedback I guess <_<

• 2 months later...

In-Game Name:GhostfreaK

Your Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046715476/

Why do you want to become a moderator on our servers?: My to advise new begginers how to play and respect rules and make this community to grow ..I will do everything what is in my power to stop rulebreakers and learn them that isnt good that they will just get bad compliment from others which wont be good for them unitll it is too late ..I am very mature,in past i was very immature trolling people,.....But when alot them of told me that i need to grow up and stop being immature.....I finallly puted in my head and never to do it again.....When someone gives me power of commands i already know that is a really responsible job and if i dont respect it and i get demoted it it my fault everything what i do its my fault.....Even i wouldn`t care if i didnt got higher rank or alot of commands....I would most happy if i got this rank. for me that is big reward....Like alot of them say be active,respect rules,help others and you will get your reward which is truth and i highly agree with it :)

Do you have any previous experience as admin/moderator? I was on Frozen server ........

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Where are you from?:South Africa

How old are you?: 1/29/2001 ----> 13 years old

Which server do you want to become moderator for?: EU, , US?: Well i want to become moderator on EU because i mostly spend playing there alot for 10 hours or even more every weekend.....I play on US too max for 4-6 hours ...EU,US are the only servers I play on Black Ops

If you become a moderator, In what way will you help our servers?:

Well where can i start... i am ready to accept this job....I will give them instruction and other things that are important how to play and teach them to respect rules,too communicate with others on good way........But mostly my job would be to help this community and others to accept this commuity and to be a part of it for a long time like other players.....I will give ideas for upgrading EU and US server for classess....I will report people or give them warn if they dont follow the rules or give them once chance to calm down and play normal.....But mostly i want to fix this Rage-Quit many players rq because they become zombie or .....I would guide them why RQ isnt good and that is most stupid thing to do..... I wil donate sometimes when i will be able to :)......Like i sad before i will help begginers and other players and i will notice that t why we ban them or warn them we are doing that for there own good that in future they will get mature and stop being immature....I as moderator i will do my job like if i had in RL job ,and if i get in trouble it will be my fault i will have to pay the price and live with it .....And finally i will do everything good for this communtiy even for it i will do even for our players just to never lose them because they are everything to us.... ;)

Thanx for reading see you on the flip side

Why do you want to become a moderator on our servers?: My to advise new begginers how to play and respect rules and make this community to grow ..I will do everything what is in my power to stop rulebreakers and learn them that isnt good that they will just get bad compliment from others which wont be good for them unitll it is too late ..I am very mature,in past i was very immature trolling people,.....But when alot them of told me that i need to grow up and stop being immature.....I finallly puted in my head and never to do it again.....When someone gives me power of commands i already know that is a really responsible job and if i dont respect it and i get demoted it it my fault everything what i do its my fault.....Even i wouldn`t care if i didnt got higher rank or alot of commands....I would most happy if i got this rank. for me that is big reward....Like alot of them say be active,respect rules,help others and you will get your reward which is truth and i highly agree with it :)

Do you have any previous experience as admin/moderator? I was on Frozen server ........

Which server do you want to become moderator for?: EU, , US?: Well i want to become moderator on EU because i mostly spend playing there alot for 10 hours or even more every weekend.....I play on US too max for 4-6 hours ...EU,US are the only servers I play on Black Ops

Well where can i start... i am ready to accept this job....I will give them instruction and other things that are important how to play and teach them to respect rules,too communicate with others on good way........But mostly my job would be to help this community and others to accept this commuity and to be a part of it for a long time like other players.....I will give ideas for upgrading EU and US server for classess....I will report people or give them warn if they dont follow the rules or give them once chance to calm down and play normal.....But mostly i want to fix this Rage-Quit many players rq because they become zombie or .....I would guide them why RQ isnt good and that is most stupid thing to do..... I wil donate sometimes when i will be able to :)......Like i sad before i will help begginers and other players and i will notice that t why we ban them or warn them we are doing that for there own good that in future they will get mature and stop being immature....I as moderator i will do my job like if i had in RL job ,and if i get in trouble it will be my fault i will have to pay the price and live with it .....And finally i will do everything good for this communtiy even for it i will do even for our players just to never lose them because they are everything to us.... ;)

Make your own thread (topic.) Under Moderater applications.

Lol this guy just copied my application what a genius guy

Good luck getting moderator on this way :)

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/3058-d1fferent-moderator-application/page-2#entry16990

In Game Name: GhostfreaK

Steam Profile Page is:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046715476/

And i would like to be a moderator becuase i would like to get rid of the rule breakers and make sure they get what thye diserve.....I want to help people to direct them on what is right and what is wrong....If i am a Moderator i now i will have to use it in all the right ways....I am very mature even though i am young

I have been a moderator on the Froze nserver when it was up and running

I do have a mic

I am from South Africa

I am 13 years old

I would like to be on the EU server becuase i play on there the most

I would be true to the community and help and donate when i can....I am ready to accept the responsibility and i am mature for this resposibility and i will get rid of those RG and rule breakers....i will help all new starters at this game and teach the whats t and whats wrong and help them to get better at this game and help all players that join

Catch you on the flip side

thx for everything UU

Hi, i`m Dylan and I want to apply for Moderator on the EU server.

In-Game Name: GameR

Why do I want to be Moderator?: I want to keep the server safe from players that break the server rules and to report cheaters.

Have I ever been a Moderator? if so, were you rated a good Moderator?: Yes, I have been an Admin for some servers a while ago and yes, i have been a very good admin.

Do I have a mic?: Yes

Other Words: I think and a lot of other people think, that I am responsable to become a Moderator for your EU Server, and I will be happy and play a lot more on your server if you accept my application  :)

post-1962-0-66616400-1403282176_thumb.jp

Why do I want to be Moderator?: I want to keep the server safe from players that break the server rules and to report cheaters.

Have I ever been a Moderator? if so, were you rated a good Moderator?: Yes, I have been an Admin for some servers a while ago and yes, i have been a very good admin.

Other Words: I think and a lot of other people think, that I am responsable to become a Moderator for your EU Server, and I will be happy and play a lot more on your server if you accept my application  :)

Do the same thing, as I told GhostFreak2020

And i would like to be a moderator becuase i would like to get rid of the rule breakers and make sure they get what thye diserve.....I want to help people to direct them on what is right and what is wrong....If i am a Moderator i now i will have to use it in all the right ways....I am very mature even though i am young

I do have a mic

I am from South Africa

I am 13 years old

I would be true to the community and help and donate when i can....I am ready to accept the responsibility and i am mature for this resposibility and i will get rid of those RG and rule breakers....i will help all new starters at this game and teach the whats t and whats wrong and help them to get better at this game and help all players that join

thx for everything UU

As I said before, make your own thread in the "Moderater apllications" section.

Lol this guy just copied my application what a genius guy

Good luck getting moderator on this way :)

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/3058-d1fferent-moderator-application/page-2#entry16990

He didnt copy anything... That's how alot of applications look like.

I do have a mic

I am from South Africa

I am 13 years old

thx for everything UU

Your understanding skills are horrid (I tell you where, how and assist you in making a moderator application -> you do it wrong and you use fake information (copy/pasting D1fferent's/ArmaGeddon's moderator application and lying about your expertise on the FroZen server(s)) -> I tell you how to fix it -> you do it all wrong, AGAIN), your English is borderline understandable and the only cool thing about you is your sniping, that is literally it. You are clearly not fit for the job. A no from me.

Post an application under this section and, well, just hope for the best, I guess: http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/forum/3-moderator-applications/

Post your moderator application here: http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/forum/3-moderator-applications/

Your understanding skills are horrid (I tell you where, how and assist you in making a moderator application -> you do it wrong and you use fake information (copy/pasting D1fferent's/ArmaGeddon's moderator application and lying about your expertise on the FroZen server(s)) -> I tell you how to fix it -> you do it all wrong, AGAIN), your English is borderline understandable and the only cool thing about you is your sniping, that is literally it. You are clearly not fit for the job. A no from me.

Post an application under this section and, well, just hope for the best, I guess: http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/forum/3-moderator-applications/

Sooo, he did copy his application.... :| Well... I'm sorry for misunderstanding Arma.

Other Words: I think and a lot of other people think, that I am responsable to become a Moderator for your EU Server, and I will be happy and play a lot more on your server if you accept my application :)

I don't like to comment on the grammar of people who don't speak English often but you used a tilde instead of an apostrophe, it's: I'm. And I do not believe that if you are a good moderator was a question.

• 2 months later...

In game name: xX_Sniper_Xx 

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunit.../nikitaversunov

BO XUID:110000104900218

Birth Date: 6.8.2000

Which Zam server you play the most?:US 

Tell us about you:  

Hi I am Nikita Versunov I love this mod so much playing it more then normal Black ops multiplayer! I had an account with Black ops in it but someone get in to my account and change the password  :angry:  so i bought a new one  :) ! Maybe someone know LeaderAdmin he sold me it maybe he was bad guy? I don't really know him much, the account cost 1$ there just MW2 and Black ops 1 but i likes it as well! Reason that he tell me why he selling his account because he just won an another account with 150+ games in it so thats why maybe he had another reason... If you want to contact him his name now is RuSSian+++Killer! I hate school and homework 

Why do you want to be Admin=Moderator:

Because i am playing a lot of Zam everyday! I saw people that need help with the mod like me first time but no one answer me even admins so thats why I want to help people out and hope you answer me on my steam or here on undead uprising!  B)

In game name: xX_Sniper_Xx 

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunit.../nikitaversunov

BO XUID:110000104900218

Birth Date: 6.8.2000

Which Zam server you play the most?:US 

Tell us about you:  

Hi I am Nikita Versunov I love this mod so much playing it more then normal Black ops multiplayer! I had an account with Black ops in it but someone get in to my account and change the password  :angry:  so i bought a new one  :) ! Maybe someone know LeaderAdmin he sold me it maybe he was bad guy? I don't really know him much, the account cost 1$ there just MW2 and Black ops 1 but i likes it as well! Reason that he tell me why he selling his account because he just won an another account with 150+ games in it so thats why maybe he had another reason... If you want to contact him his name now is RuSSian+++Killer! I hate school and homework 

Why do you want to be Admin=Moderator:

Because i am playing a lot of Zam everyday! I saw people that need help with the mod like me first time but no one answer me even admins so thats why I want to help people out and hope you answer me on my steam or here on undead uprising!  B)

Make your very own application on this link. http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/forum/3-moderator-applications/