Plattfuss Mod application

Plattfuss

In-Game Name: Plattfuss

Your Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991796203

Steam ID, XUID: 110000101e11deb

Why do you want to become a moderator on our servers?: Hmm because im On eu server alot online and plays much Hours.And on eu server are under the week not much mod /admins always on and cant ban or kick all the blocker or glticher guys. I hope i can help out some admins that knows me that im a friendly and good player.

Do you have any previous experience as admin/moderator? Ofc on some old quake3 server but thats an old game like blackops ;)

Do you have a mic?: ofc yes

Where are you from?: Germany

How old are you?: 28(14.09.1985

Which server do you want to become moderator for?: EU, RUS, US?: Europe

If you become a moderator, In what way will you help our servers?: to be a good mod and sort all kiddis,spamming,feeding(with tacs) and micro spammings (music spamm) out.

Your notes, tell us more about you: I love the zombie mod ,play so much i can cos the mod is very nice. (i play more zombie mod in last 2 years as normal cod lol) :)

• Upvote 1

We need someone like you on the European server. I mean there are less admins/mods on the EU server. I'd say yes, I know that we fight with each other most of the time but I get it. Also, you are mature, you follow the rules, and you are a GREAT person.

Edited by Viirus_iQuickz

thx virus you are nice guy too and funny we always must laugh when we play on server you know what i mean :D ^^

Indy i dont understand ur post is it a yes or a no ? ;/ ^^

Alot of members and admins /usual normal players know me that im Neutral and normal hope all other see it also so thx to you both and for your fast answer :)

thx virus you are nice guy too and funny we always must laugh when we play on server you know what i mean :D ^^

Indy i dont understand ur post is it a yes or a no ? ;/ ^^

Alot of members and admins /usual normal players know me that im Neutral and normal hope all other see it also so thx to you both and for your fast answer :)

Looks like a yes from indy.

I have to agree with Mindy, he is a very level headed player. I can't think of a single instance, that I've seen him get mad or cuss. I understand my opinion doesn't matter concerning this decision, but I feel he would be a great asset to the server.

Wait you're 28? Wow you kinda sound like 20 when you talk on your mic. Really weird :huh:

Here's ONE question that you gotta Answer: I know that you are out of school for about 5-6 years now. BUT THE QUESTION IS DO YOU HAVE A JOB?

If you have a JOB-you might at this age, then how can you go to your job and then come home all tired and moderate the server for like 2-3 hours a day-Unless you don't work that day, not sure if you got a job until I get an answer from ya. But if you don't have a JOB-not sure yet, then you can probably moderate the server for like 5 hours a day?

hey all

to virus ofc i got a job since 2002 im working from 7 am till 16 pm and than im at home on 17 pm and play zombi mods under the week for 3, or 4 or more hours ^^ ;) i dont know why my voice sound like 20 lol ^^ other says in teamspeak i sound like 40 ^^ haha ;D

owner thank you for your honest opinion to, i hope we see us together more times on eu server :)

There isnt any difference between voice of 20 years and 28 years since your voice doesnt change at all, i have also got job i am working since 6:00 till 14:00 (depends on situation rarely till 18:00) and i am still capable of moderating server. (of course i dont play as much as i did when i went to school). But Its not like when you get job you work since morning till late night or that once you came from work you go sleep cause you are totally exhausted. Anyway once you will find out by yourself viirus. :)

There isnt any difference between voice of 20 years and 28 years since your voice doesnt change at all, i have also got job i am working since 6:00 till 14:00 (depends on situation rarely till 18:00) and i am still capable of moderating server. (of course i dont play as much as i did when i went to school). But Its not like when you get job you work since morning till late night or that once you came from work you go sleep cause you are totally exhausted. Anyway once you will find out by yourself viirus. :)

I'm only 15 year old and I used to babysit, and monitor a street when I was 14 and 15. Right now, I just go to school since I'm more focused into school. By the way, when did you get moderator and I haven't seen you that much I know it's time issue problems but yeah.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.