Bug

Sc4tm4N

There is one more bug now. I don't know about you, but for some reason I can't see the avatars of the website members. Actually, I can't see any pictures for that matter. It's just a white box with some small icon inside of it. There is one picture that I can see, and it is of the users that have no avatar.

• 4 weeks later...

There is one more bug now. I don't know about you, but for some reason I can't see the avatars of the website members. Actually, I can't see any pictures for that matter. It's just a white box with some small icon inside of it. There is one picture that I can see, and it is of the users that have no avatar.

Yeah, same with me :S but you and KEX666's profile picture is showing but not ours ;S

• Founder

Fixed now.