Classes for 1.6 >> 1.7

Classixz

• Founder

This thread is about suggestions for updating/changing existing classes or to suggest new ones.

If you just have one idea of an update to add, you can post that to.

Please follow this template:

• Class name:
  • Speical 1:
  • Speical 2:
  • Speical 3:
  • Speical 4:

New Class menu thinggy will look something like this:

>> Free Classes >>

>> VIP Classes >>

>> MVP Classes >>

Free / VIP will not be able to see MVP classes until one bug is going to be fixed.

• Upvote 2

• Founder

Class name: Cold-blooded [MVP]
Special 1: Knife 200pts. (This will be a random knife, all the knifes that's added to 1.6 / 1.7)
Special 2: Point Multiplier 300(+100 per times bought. 50-150 extra points per knife kill. Can be bought 3 times to a maximum of 400-600 pts per knife kill)
Speical 3: Meltdown 500pts, you will be draged underground and respawn, you will not lose any points just your weapons and you will be able to pick a new class.
Special 4: Blood 900pts (You will be able to get HP for 1 minute when you are running, but you need to keep on getting kills to get more time, 10 seconds per zombie kill, will only work if you knife)

You will get a new knife ever 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 45, 50 kills, this will be free and you will not lose any weapon, you will be given an extra slot.

• Upvote 3

• Founder

Class name: Reflect [MVP]

Special 1: Clone (This will spawn 4 clones of your player, and you will be invisible for 2 seconds making you able to escape ))

Special 2: Electric Cherry (Like on BLOPS2)

Special 3: Plants vs. Zombies. (You will be a plant for 1 minute or until you decide to escape)

Special 4: WunderWaffe 1900 pts

• Upvote 2

• Founder

Class by BriziE: (He was not able to post, just repost by me - no credits)

Class name: Runner

Special 1 - Speedo 250 (Reduces the cost of speedo.)

Special 2 - Ballistick Bowie Knife 1750

Special 3 - Marathon 500 (Makes U run faster, and shot faster.)

Special 4 - Killer 1500 (Insta knife kills for 35 sec.) <-- Only uses one time in a round.

• Upvote 3

Class Name: Knifer[MVP]

Special 1: speedo 350

Special 2: Bowie Knife 500

Special 3: Blackbird 300

Special 4: Ballistic Bowie 1500

I'd love to have this class because every one of theses specials sets you up for your goal of Ballistic Bowie. Personally I'd use this class for every small map. You could start with a Spectre, Python, SOG, tomahawk and Scoped Mosin Nagant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Class name: Slicer [FREE]
  • Special 1: Powercut [1000] - Each knife kill will grant the attacker +25 melee DMG. Cannot exceed 600 DMG.
  • Special 2: Tornado [500] - Push zombies away from you for 20 seconds. 120 seconds needed to regenerate ability.
  • Special 3: Overkill [2000] - Every 5th knife hit (general, not just on zombies) generates a small explosion which will harm zombies, but not you, your team nor any barricades.
  • Special 4: Daze [1000] - Every time you knife a zombie with HP (you don't kill him), you will end up flashing and stunning him, therefore disorienting him and giving yourself a cunning edge.

Class name : Beginner [Free]

Special 1 - T-cade 150

Special 2 - Lair 500 (Reduces everything in the shop with 50 pts.)

Special 3 - Lucky Irish 300 (Gives You a random perk.) <--- 1 time in 1 round for every player.

Special 4 - Suvivor 1500 (Gives U a random weapon[Not a awesome weapon], and Refreshing half of your ammo for every weapon.)

• Upvote 1

• Founder

Class Name: Randomizer

Special 1: Any perk Lower or same price

Speical 2: Any weapon lower or same price

Special 3: Anything from all the classes same or higher price

Special 4: Anything from all the classes same or higher price (same as above)

Press 0 to ReRandomize the class again. 900pts (Will give you some new things to try out.)

Class Name: Berserker.[MVP]

Speical 1: Zombie Hands - 800 Points, 1 punch/knife kills a zombie. Gains 175 points each kill.

Speical 2: Call of the BERSERKER - 1100 Points(1 Time Use Only), When this is activated, the player is invincible for 15 seconds, any zombie that attacks the player is killed instantly.

Speical 3: Wrath of the BERSERKER - 600 Points, When the player buys this each zombie is set on fire and burnt. However the zombie doesn't die but the Human gets 15 Pts from every zombie which burns.

Speical 4: Spear/Bayonet - 450 Points, Basically a Long Sharp Weapon. Takes 2 hits to kill a zombie with 350+HP and 1 hit below 350 HP.

Class Name: Heavy Duty[VIP OR ABOVE]

Special 1: M60 W/ explosive rounds(if possible) [1000]

Speical 2: Explosive Resistance(for 30 secs)[1500](Can spam mustang and sally without dying :3)

Special 3: L96 Cannon[900](Or any sniper rifle with explosive rounds)

Special 4: Bomber(50 secs)[600] (When activated,everytime you kill a zombie they explode but they can damage your cade at about 50 health each SO USE AT RISK!)

Class Name: Heavy Duty[VIP OR ABOVE]

Special 1: M60 W/ explosive rounds(if possible) [1000]

Speical 2: Explosive Resistance(for 30 secs)[1500](Can spam mustang and sally without dying :3)

Special 3: L96 Cannon[900](Or any sniper rifle with explosive rounds)

Special 4: Bomber(50 secs)[600] (When activated,everytime you kill a zombie they explode but they can damage your cade at about 50 health each SO USE AT RISK!)

It's a okay idea. But if the M60 W/ explosive rounds should be in, I whould say it should cost like 1500 or 1750, cus that's a OP weapon already`?

Like. When Maniek and bellucci uses this class, and hardcore camps, they will be untouchable.

Special 1: Knife 200pts. (This will be a random knife, all the knifes that's added to 1.6 / 1.7)

Special 2: Point Multiplier 300(+100 per times bought. 50-150 extra points per knife kill. Can be bought 3 times to a maximum of 400-600 pts per knife kill)

Speical 3: Meltdown 500pts, you will be draged underground and respawn, you will not lose any points just your weapons and you will be able to pick a new class.

Special 4: Blood 900pts (You will be able to get HP for 1 minute when you are running, but you need to keep on getting kills to get more time, 10 seconds perk zombie kill, will only work if you knife)

You will get a new knife ever 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 45, 50 kills, this will be free and you will not lose any weapon, you will be given an extra slot.

Hah thats awesome gotta be immortal milionare :D This must be added! :D

• Upvote 4

Special 4: Blood 900pts (You will be able to get HP for 1 minute when you are running, but you need to keep on getting kills to get more time, 10 seconds perk zombie kill, will only work if you knife)

The new knife part, that could be problematic, take this for example, you're running around you knife/ kill 4 zombies, then 2 zombies are coming after you, you knife Juan and then you have to take 3 seconds to switch to a new knife and you get killed. So maybe add it as like a killstreak and then they can claim it when they will

• Class name: Medic
  • Speical 1: Cure limb (restores limbprotector) 250 points
  • Speical 2: Cade Healer (heals cades when you shoot on them) 1000 points
  • Speical 3: PotionsOfHealth (basicly uses the principle of health potions to zombies in minecraft they get hurt when threw on them so this is kinda like forceshield) 1250 points
  • Speical 4: Defibrillator (can be used to restore your friends limbprotector) 350 points

i'll be posting more later

Admin - Admin Class

Forcefield: 500

limb protector 5

restore limb protector 10 //report limb protector after begin hit

kill player 100 // will pop up a list of any person u wanna kill, can be used to anyone but classixz or griggzor, then permban

(joke)............

• Class name: Medic
  • Speical 1: Cure limb (restores limbprotector) 250 points
  • Speical 2: Cade Healer (heals cades when you shoot on them) 1000 points
  • Speical 3: PotionsOfHealth (basicly uses the principle of health potions to zombies in minecraft they get hurt when threw on them so this is kinda like forceshield) 1250 points
  • Speical 4: Defibrillator (can be used to restore your friends limbprotector) 350 points

i'll be posting more later

I remember there being a medic class(Coming soon), and I think that this class could probably make it? I kinda like special 1, but the only problem is that it would be very OP. I just think the limb protector we have seems fair to the zombies. I mean if we added that, then the zombies would be mad about it all and if would seem unfair. Special 2 seems okay, but people rarely shoot their cades or use a weapon that shoots the cade once or twice just to let people up. Special 3 seems very vague at me. I mean the potion-of-health from minecraft seems like childish, I'd prefer for special 3 to be like a health pack used from Battlefield and Left 4 Dead 2, and you could use that health pack on your teammates if damaged by a limb or you could be able to heal your cades or your teammates cades. Special 4 seems okay but the reason is okay. I mean I play Left 4 Dead 2, and we have these items "defibrillator" that revives teammates. It's used on some other games. But I was thinking for the defibrillator that if you are running around the map, near a dead body, or camping-if your teammates die then you could defibrillate them. I was thinking after 40 seconds-1 minute then you can't be able to revive your teammates anymore. Good class ideas, I might think of some classes later on. *I'm still thinking because some people already kinda took some of my ideas, but keep it up though.

• Class name: Support [VIP and Above]
  • Speical 1: Ammo box (What this does is you place an ammo box anywhere around the map and at least 2 players can get ammo for free, and the person that placed the ammo box gets 25 points per player that grabs the ammo). This way people wouldn't have to spend 300 points getting max ammo. Price: I was thinking between 375-450.
  • Speical 2: Any 1 out of the 4 LMG's. I was thinking maybe the Stoner63. (Like on Battlefield, the support class has an LMG and more). Price: 975.
  • Speical 3: Maybe the Grim Reaper or china lake? Not really sure though since the Grim Reaper might have a bad accuracy. There may be a problem with the Grim reaper because it may destroy cades so just avoid that. The good thing is that you can take down killstreaks with it, but zombies only have the Hijack a satellite not sure if that could be shot down? Probably not. But the china lake on my opinion would be good. Price: 1000.
  • Speical 4: I was thinking of claymores maybe? I remember you guys used to have this back in the day but now it's gone. I was thinking the price to be around 200-450 points.

I will come up with a couple more ideas in mind. But this is all that I have so far.

I remember there being a medic class(Coming soon), and I think that this class could probably make it? I kinda like special 1, but the only problem is that it would be very OP. I just think the limb protector we have seems fair to the zombies. I mean if we added that, then the zombies would be mad about it all and if would seem unfair. Special 2 seems okay, but people rarely shoot their cades or use a weapon that shoots the cade once or twice just to let people up. Special 3 seems very vague at me. I mean the potion-of-health from minecraft seems like childish, I'd prefer for special 3 to be like a health pack used from Battlefield and Left 4 Dead 2, and you could use that health pack on your teammates if damaged by a limb or you could be able to heal your cades or your teammates cades. Special 4 seems okay but the reason is okay. I mean I play Left 4 Dead 2, and we have these items "defibrillator" that revives teammates. It's used on some other games. But I was thinking for the defibrillator that if you are running around the map, near a dead body, or camping-if your teammates die then you could defibrillate them. I was thinking after 40 seconds-1 minute then you can't be able to revive your teammates anymore. Good class ideas, I might think of some classes later on. *I'm still thinking because some people already kinda took some of my ideas, but keep it up though.

Well i first wanted to take that you could revive teammates but idk if that's possible.

• Class name: Engineer (MVP and above)
  • Speical 1: G11 or M16. (Maybe buy the weapon and it has like 2 attachments. For example Red dot, and Dual Mag) Price: 750
  • Speical 2: Repair tool. (When a sentry is destroyed you can repair it within 40 seconds, but after 40 seconds it can't be repaired? Not really sure if this could be pulled off by I'm just suggesting ideas) Not really sure of a price if it can't be pulled off, but if it could then maybe 550 points???
  • Speical 3: Not really sure.
  • Speical 4: Don't really know yet. You guys could probably have a couple ideas about this class-Engineer.
  • Class name: Not really sure what would be a good class name for this. [This class can be for everyone. From Non-Vipers to Admins]
  • Speical 1: Decoy (I mean there are Non-Vipers/Vipers that don't really have any class that is close to Raven. So they could use decoys such as you throw one and a replica of you appears, like there would be 3-4 characters that are the same and would do the same thing as you would do, and you would have to figure out who is the real one. Pretty good to have if you are in a situation with about 10+ zombies. Or it could just be a tactical grenade that you throw and multiple RED dots would appear on the zombies mini-map. Not really sure if the replica one could be pulled off). Price: 500 points
  • Speical 2: Sensor Grenade or Motion Sensor. (While running you can place the motion sensor wherever you want too and you can be able to locate the zombies. This would be good because many people camp and the zombies never know where you are because you are running, so you could place the motion sensor near your teammates camping spot, and just go to that position and knife the zombies). Price: 1st time free but after 2 purchases would be around 300-350 points.
  • Speical 3: New type of knife that hasn't been used on ZAM, and it would have to do at least 325-375 damage because there are some Non-Vipers and Vipers that love to knife and I just think the knives we have for those two categories are kinda getting old or are just okay.
  • Speical 4: Slink or Creep. (Can't really think of a reason why I chose this special. All I thought was that this would be like ghost, and ninja, and mostly adapt). Maybe ideas for the 4th special and a good class name idea.

• Class name: Engineer (MVP and above)
  • Speical 1: G11 or M16. (Maybe buy the weapon and it has like 2 attachments. For example Red dot, and Dual Mag) Price: 750
  • Speical 2: Repair tool. (When a sentry is destroyed you can repair it within 40 seconds, but after 40 seconds it can't be repaired? Not really sure if this could be pulled off by I'm just suggesting ideas) Not really sure of a price if it can't be pulled off, but if it could then maybe 550 points???
  • Speical 3: Not really sure.
  • Speical 4: Don't really know yet. You guys could probably have a couple ideas about this class-Engineer.

Not bad, but Engineer is already a VIP class in ZEM, so you should think of a different name for it.

• Class name: Warlord [MVP]
  • Special 1: Upgraded PPSH-41 [2000] - A PPSH-41 with an extended magazine size (71/284 upon purchase, 71/639 when buying Max Ammo).
  • Special 2: Acidic Bullets [1500] - Bullets will do additional damage to zombies over time, giving you a higher chance of having them killed (especially when low on HP). Zombies can counter-act by "running it off" (moving over time). The HP loss should be approximately -10 HP every 2 seconds, or higher.
  • Special 3: Blink [1000] - Make your explosives (weapons and throwables) deal additional DMG which will disorient the zombies (Concussion + Flashbang, all in one).
  • Special 4: My Realm [2500] - All friendly barricades will now have 50000 HP for the next 20 seconds. 180 second cooldown time.
  • [OPTIONAL] Special 5: Tracer [1000] - Zombies that you hitmark (shoot and hit, but not kill) will become permanently visible on your HUD untill killed.
  • [OPTIONAL] Special 6: Blaze [4000] - Become incendiary and immune to explosives.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Not bad, but Engineer is already a VIP class in ZEM, so you should think of a different name for it.

Oh it was a class name on ZEM. Well thanks for notifying me. I'll probably name it The Repairer Class or The Engineer Supporter Class?

Edited by ViiRuS_iQuicKZ