Bomber zombie.

Brisi1234567890

It's the fact that you have an iPad, that's fucked up. I agree, although it has benefited me a couple of times. It needs to be fixed as well as explosions through cades to kill people

What about changing and renaming the Bomber Zombie to a "Tick-Tock Zombie"? Basically, he would only explode upon death if it was every x seconds. The first tick is basically safe-mode, meaning that the zombie won't explode if he is killed, but once he goes tock then he will explode. You can either make the zombie have a clock ticking sound (not too loud) or you can make him have C4 strapped around his torso with blinkers (lights) changing colours between green (safe mode) and red (explosive mode). Auto-suicide discluded.

EDIT: I personally think that the ticks and the tocks should be 2-4 seconds apart, just to give knifers (all, not just the best) a fighting chance.

agree with the exploding through Cade's thing, but they should have a 50/50 chance of exploding, because they can cause trouble for knifers

True, That's annoying me to.

Anyways. If it's that way it have to work, then okay? :P

Btw. You should add something like a flak jacket to knifers... Cus that's really annoying when You knife a bomber.. :S I had like a 46 score only knife, and then knfing a bomber.. -_-

lights would seem like a fair option, ticking would not only sound less plausible but highly annoying, even at lower sounds, enough to hear is enough to make it annoying to some people, especially to sound hoers

lights would seem like a fair option, ticking would not only sound less plausible but highly annoying, even at lower sounds, enough to hear is enough to make it annoying to some people, especially to sound hoers

Agree shaman zombie is enough.

Set aside the Bomber Zombie, I suggest a new perk:

Test Subject [1200pts] - Become a more advanced survivor by gaining the following:

- Axis Zombies now appear as constant red dots on your mini-map, just like with Bomber Zombies and Shaman Zombies;

- Bomber Zombies cannot kill you if they explode anywhere near you;

- Shaman Zombies cannot cast spells on you;

- Shaman Zombies cannot make you blind for a short period of time when you kill them;

- Shaman Zombies produce less smoke when near you;

- You gain bonus pts for killing the aforementioned 3 special zombie types;

- The spawn rate for the aforementioned 3 special zombie types goes down by x% when you are the last man standing.

Set aside the Bomber Zombie, I suggest a new perk:

Test Subject [1200pts] - Become a more advanced survivor by gaining the following:

- Axis Zombies now appear as constant red dots on your mini-map, just like with Bomber Zombies and Shaman Zombies;

- Bomber Zombies cannot kill you if they explode anywhere near you;

- Shaman Zombies cannot cast spells on you;

- Shaman Zombies cannot make you blind for a short period of time when you kill them;

- Shaman Zombies produce less smoke when near you;

- You gain bonus pts for killing the aforementioned 3 special zombie types;

- The spawn rate for the aforementioned 3 special zombie types goes down by x% when you are the last man standing.

Then it should cost like 2000! ;o Btw have You been playing Prototype since "Test Subject"? ;D