Complain for V1.6

Phantom Infinity

ZAM is too unbalanced right now zombies are too strong survivors camp together like hell(too many campers in 1 spot what makes zombies harder to kill survivors)

- Cade limb too unbalanced you can just spam cade limb at early game to kill all suvivors

-Old Cade limb is back and you can buy it multiple times.
- Minefield at jungle gives zombies free points(suicide) and left survivors without points(easy win for zombie)
- Kar 98 scoped bug Fast fire like half of the desert eagle speed (with out the slow reload action)
- Another Kar 98 scoped bug if you walk/run/reload with the weapon its glitches like hell.
- There is a glitch on nuketown that allow you to walk up and kill pleoples(admins already know it)

- If you have a cade/normal limb and a survivor throws granade at you you can throw it back and kill the survivors XD
And other things more reply if there's more and let admins look at it.

Possible fix?
- cade limb max 2 per life
- remove minefield or make it so that it dont give points.

If you wonder how to shoot that fast with kar98 (you just repidly left click and reload at the same time)

You cannot kill humans with cade limbs afaik.

I think he meant that he can kill survivals by spam cade limbing at their cades so someone with HP can run into the base where they camp and kill'em all :)

I think he meant that he can kill survivals by spam cade limbing at their cades so someone with HP can run into the base where they camp and kill'em all :)

In that case, yeah, but I ain't got the patience to save up God knows how many pts just for that. xD

• Upvote 1

ehrm? You can buy cade limb more than once per life?

Yep. Also, the KS-23 is still not fixed (last tried it just a couple of days ago, no-go). And, Cold-blooded is not accessible by MVPs (still).

Kex, is it possible to have the Cade limb to break only like 10 Cade's per limb(only 1 per life). That way that you could have a possibility of surviving the Cade limb if you have enough Cade's, but also is your struggling for Cade's and as we all have at one point put down those 2 glory Cade's, those could get broken an you could enter the base and kill the zombie. The number doesn't have to be 10 on the dot, it could be 7 to anything like 15. Only point of this would be to help out the zombies(not making bases too OP), but make the zombies not too OP to the humans.

unlock OLD cade limbs, destroys 50 cades

Here are my reasons of why this is a great idea and reasons why this isn't a great idea.

Good reason(s): So, there is a small percentage of hard campers on ZAM, and with the cade limb glitch that we had on v1.5, we could take them campers out easily. But it was taken away just because randoms were complaining about it and it seemed to OP for the survivors to handle. Just stop complaining and deal with it, this is a video game not real life.

Bad reasons: I mean bring back old cade limbs, I like the idea, but NOT 50 cades though, maybe between 5-9 cades would be acceptable for us zombies. Of course the game-play would go faster like it was on v1.5, but there are those that like to camp, or those that like a certain map and they really want to camp longer than they usually do. Of course I said it on the good reason since it should of been place on the bad reason, complaining.

Kex, is it possible to have the Cade limb to break only like 10 Cade's per limb(only 1 per life). That way that you could have a possibility of surviving the Cade limb if you have enough Cade's, but also is your struggling for Cade's and as we all have at one point put down those 2 glory Cade's, those could get broken an you could enter the base and kill the zombie. The number doesn't have to be 10 on the dot, it could be 7 to anything like 15. Only point of this would be to help out the zombies(not making bases too OP), but make the zombies not too OP to the humans.

To start off, I'm not really sure if there is a command that states how many cades could be destroyed with 1 cade limb, but if there isn't then oh well, if there is, then that would be good just because we could set it between 5-9 cades with 1 cade limb. But just for now, I recommend that if you have friends/randoms that are really good playing as a zombie, then you guys could save up points and spam cade limbs indicating that you are close to killing the survivors. But for the survivors though, they have a different plan, they either want to keep on cading or just evacuate that spot to either go run around the map or to go to a different camping spot. But if you are alone with really bad teammates, or they don't listen to you, I recommend saving up for ballistic knives, fast zombie, health, and cade limbs. Ballistic knives are good because they do more damage than zombie hands. Fast zombie so you can be able to destroy 2-3 cades with the ballistic knives, health just because the more health you have, the more cades you can destroy with both the ballistics and fast zombie, and for the cade limbs, just save up some points and spend them all on cade limbs.

So many complaints about cade limbs, but yes I actually find it quite interesting how 60% of the time I'm in the game, zombies usually win because of their cade limbs.

Amen to that, in a zombie standpoint it helps, but there is ways to prevent it as a human as well. Put i reg cade then p cade stack. This causes not enough room for the limb to hit the roof. If they dont like it they should be taking the initiative to find out how to stop it without changing there resources.

• Founder

And the old Cade limb is back and you can even buy it multipletimes -_- make no sense zombies can kill survivors fast

Hum... When i try it it doesn't work to buy it more than once per life. .

• 4 months later...

It is really hard for zombies if there are like 10 players with cades and zombies are only 4.

There is no fun for zombies than and it get very annoying

the cade limb glitch is nearly the only way to kill them(10 campers in one spot)

I don't think you can even really consider the "cade glitch" a glitch. When playing as a zombie against experienced survivors, it's often the only way to break their defenses. Besides your really only bouncing it off the ground, off the ceiling, or in the cracks of the cades. This should never be nerfed, IMO. If anything, I think you should be able to purchase more than one per life. But ppl will groan.