Would you play if the Only Knife server comes back?

Classixz

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see the only knife server again?

• YEEESS!!
    • HELL FUCKING NO! Don't bring it back!

Indeed, bring it back, was a lot of fun, i personally advise it mostly being FFA as a lot of people really had a great fun.

Agree. And don't make it nuketown only, it's boring.

lol 16 "YEESSS" but 0 "FUCKING NO"s

I recommend resetting. Just cause. But also the Knifer is good for fun wit buddies and kicking the Russians who use macros  :)

yeah i also think that too, but whatever classixz could think of.

Here are my personal opinions of why you should and should not bring back the Only Knife Server.

Here are the reasons of why you SHOULD bring it back: Well, when I first joined ZAM, I was that typical person that was terrible at knifing. But after practicing knifing the bots and real players on ZAM, I was still horrible than ever. Once the Only Knife Server opened (appeared), I thought that it would be a worthless server to join since I was rarely on there at the beginning. After 2-3 weeks, I got these steam messages from USpatriot, iamindy, and some other folks saying, "Hey dude I suggest that you come on the Knife Server it's really awesome." Of course I would reply NO just because I wasn't really into knifing. But if it weren't for my steam friends, I would of rarely joined the Knife Server, and I still would of been worthless at knifing today. Thanks to my steam friends, I gradually increased my knifing skill and today I am a decent knifer, but there are about 23 people on there that I still have trouble knifing, but oh well. So, the more you KNIFE, the better you will be.

Here are the reasons of why you SHOULD NOT bring it back: After connecting on the knife server about 127 times, (this is approximately, I'm not really sure exactly how many times I have connected, but it's somewhere around there) I've been dealing with people who tend to lag, or just have bad connection. I remember that you guys had another Knife server just because the Europeans, Asians, Africans, and Australians couldn't handle your ping since the server was in America, I understand but luckily you guys got another server to play on so then us Americans wouldn't have to be mad dealing with those that lag or had bad connection. Also, another thing that I hated was the Russian knifing I mean I understood that their ping was above 200, but seriously they were incredible in my opinion and it sometimes made me mad. Another thing to think about was everyone wanted Free for All, and I for one always said No to Free For All, just because I didn't want to deal with double teamers, triple teamers, etc. Of course I had to deal with it, and so did everyone. But around 45% of the people that played the Only Knife server always complained about Double teamers, triple teamers, etc. Also, one thing that I hated was when people would camp in the corner, and there would be those people that would say, "Hey I can kill this camper," but what happens is you get killed by the camper. Finally, I hated when people lunged, it made me and others so mad that they either would quit the game and never return, or just deal with it until the server shuts down.

So there are my opinions but I don't really care if you guys bring it back, like I said I will RARELY join it, since now I am considered a decent/great knifer. But I don't really care how you guys would react to that but who really cares, we are all free and we can say whatever we want, that's life and we just have to go through it.

Here are my personal opinions of why you should and should not bring back the Only Knife Server.

Here are the reasons of why you SHOULD bring it back: Well, when I first joined ZAM, I was that typical person that was terrible at knifing. But after practicing knifing the bots and real players on ZAM, I was still horrible than ever. Once the Only Knife Server opened (appeared), I thought that it would be a worthless server to join since I was rarely on there at the beginning. After 2-3 weeks, I got these steam messages from USpatriot, iamindy, and some other folks saying, "Hey dude I suggest that you come on the Knife Server it's really awesome." Of course I would reply NO just because I wasn't really into knifing. But if it weren't for my steam friends, I would of rarely joined the Knife Server, and I still would of been worthless at knifing today. Thanks to my steam friends, I gradually increased my knifing skill and today I am a decent knifer, but there are about 23 people on there that I still have trouble knifing, but oh well. So, the more you KNIFE, the better you will be.

Here are the reasons of why you SHOULD NOT bring it back: After connecting on the knife server about 127 times, (this is approximately, I'm not really sure exactly how many times I have connected, but it's somewhere around there) I've been dealing with people who tend to lag, or just have bad connection. I remember that you guys had another Knife server just because the Europeans, Asians, Africans, and Australians couldn't handle your ping since the server was in America, I understand but luckily you guys got another server to play on so then us Americans wouldn't have to be mad dealing with those that lag or had bad connection. Also, another thing that I hated was the Russian knifing I mean I understood that their ping was above 200, but seriously they were incredible in my opinion and it sometimes made me mad. Another thing to think about was everyone wanted Free for All, and I for one always said No to Free For All, just because I didn't want to deal with double teamers, triple teamers, etc. Of course I had to deal with it, and so did everyone. But around 45% of the people that played the Only Knife server always complained about Double teamers, triple teamers, etc. Also, one thing that I hated was when people would camp in the corner, and there would be those people that would say, "Hey I can kill this camper," but what happens is you get killed by the camper. Finally, I hated when people lunged, it made me and others so mad that they either would quit the game and never return, or just deal with it until the server shuts down.

So there are my opinions but I don't really care if you guys bring it back, like I said I will RARELY join it, since now I am considered a decent/great knifer. But I don't really care how you guys would react to that but who really cares, we are all free and we can say whatever we want, that's life and we just have to go through it.

Its already back..................