UU-S IS BACK (once again)

AIR I Echo

In-game name: Elmo

Steam link  http://steamcommunit...561198041700880

XUID (/steamid): 110000104da9a10

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?:  US

sniping skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):  6.9

Tell us a little bit about yourself:  my name is Elmo, by choice. I would like to join UU-S because I love sniping, and if/when I become a member I would like to help out as much as possible to take the sub-division to new levels.

Hey AIR | ECHO I would like to join UU-S because I have been sniping for very long and I am good at sniping

Then apply for it.

Your Steam name: 

Your Steam link: 

Your in-game name: 

Your BO1 XUID: 

Which ZAM server do you play on the most?: 

On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your sniping skill?:

Hey AIR | ECHO I would like to join UU-S because I have been sniping for very long and I am good at sniping

In-game name: Elmo

Steam link  http://steamcommunit...561198041700880

XUID (/steamid): 110000104da9a10

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?:  US

sniping skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):  6.9

Tell us a little bit about yourself:  my name is Elmo, by choice. I would like to join UU-S because I love sniping, and if/when I become a member I would like to help out as much as possible to take the sub-division to new levels.

Accepted for tryout

UU-S won't be a good idea because:

1. No "professional" snipers play mods like ZAM anymore, or if they do, it is very rare.

2. Even if they are amazing snipers, ZAM isn't suited to sniping tactics, therefore most players knife/shoot - like Wast said. I mean, I play sniper only every now and then and I never snipe on ZAM... And the only player I see snipe regularly is Indy.

3. This is gonna be the same crap as UU-K. You'll get a few good members and then it'll all fall to pieces when you recruit a bad player, or leadership breaks down.

And we all know most players will just sign up to get a good class or whatever...

the AWESOME class they get will hopefully help with sniping, and u no snipe cuz u only got pistol and smg nob, now buy MVP or 1v1 me:3

also if the kinder server becomes a sniper server or mod, hopefully could draw more snipers to zam

It's not supposed to be about the class though O_o......

And...........

Meeeee!

Anyways I didn't really play with vector zam or zem so he doesn't see that isnipez, although ATM I don't trust myself running with a sniper yet because of frame loss, building new computer soon, will be more confident in gameplay.

• Downvote 1

Your Steam name: MwC | Destroyer
Your in-game name:  MwC | Destroyer
Your BO1 XUID: 11000010a9e6efe
Which ZAM server do you play on the most?: EU
On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your sniping skill?: leaving it to you

Accepted for tryout.

remaining tryouts are:       (not in order)

MwC | Destroyer

GhostfreaK2020

Elmo

ahmedprogamer1337

ArmaGeddon

We will put all requests on hold untill we test these guys. Thanks

tryouts will be in about a week, we will notify  you on steam, as me or iamindy will add you and request the tryout.

They are ignoring you probably because they are busy or they just don't want to accept your friend request right away? Either that or they just don't care?

That makes no sense ViiRuS. You have to add the leader and/or co-leader to get a tryout.

• Upvote 1

That makes no sense ViiRuS. You have to add the leader and/or co-leader to get a tryout.

Well, in this type of situation it some-what does. If they ain't adding him, then it does make sense.

No worries ArmaGeddon, they may accept your friend request. Just wait and see what happens.