UU-S IS BACK (once again)

AIR I Echo

i've tested all but 1 of them, trying to contact echo to discuss fag hasn't answered in 2days

I don't understand why you aren't the owner of UU-S. I mean you are active almost every single day, and you have tested those that applied for UU-S. I mean Echo is rarely on, and has he tested anyone that applied or have you been doing everything yourself? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't understand why you aren't the owner of UU-S. I mean you are active almost every single day, and you have tested those that applied for UU-S. I mean Echo is rarely on, and has he tested anyone that applied or have you been doing everything yourself? 

It's because echo was already appointed by previous leaders, and since there is a leader there is no need to call upon another. Otherwise known as Indy was elected co-leader for the reasons you stated.

I am currently busy with family problems at home. People have died and I cannot be on at the moment. like a week or two i told iamindy to take over for now, and test out the people who were accepted for tryouts and so on.

in progress

ghostfreak- waiting on decision = waiting on decision

armageddon- still trying to show his skills = Abit more testing and we will see

ahmedprogrammer- no contact = If No contact within 3 more days starting today, your request will be declined and a new member will be added into the list

jackmonkeybomb- waiting on decision(didnt make an app) = Make an application first, then we'll discuss

Hey guys, dont want to meddle your job but you should instantly reject people who can't quickscope at all. For example, i played with one of the tryouters who is armageddon and with indy. We did ffa and armageddon finished game with an embrassing score which was like 3-17 yet he only hardscoped.

Why i'm saying this? because everyone can hs and this means everyone is a potential uu-s member. that's ridicioulus, isn't it?

• Downvote 2

So you are like some special guy that you should get in and others not ? 3-17??Dude what are you talking about dont make me picutre it from thread  Your score:21-22,Indy:14-15,My was:8-10 and i dont hardscope all the time when i was playing on zam and indy saw me sniping and running at same time he was surprised that how can i tell...You just joined this community and you are now telling everybody that they shouldnt get accept and you should or how is their scoping. Air Echo and Indy are leaders and they will decide if someone will join or not dealy with it...Even i wouldnt accept you in UU-S because of your behaviour like when you told me that word "I trashed you i am better" or "Dude we can do FFA again illl bet you no problem" something like that....Rember this they dont just judge your skills on 1v1s they judge it on other ways but i think you will figure it out when you grow up little.....I would like you to stop calling yourself "The Best" like you always do and play normal......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Armageddon,

Listen to me, i have never said I trashed you. To be honest you can't even be my opponent. I may only use that such words against people who I feel they are my potential opponent but its not the topic.

Again I'm telling you, your general knowledge/skill in this game isn't good as what you feel you are. Before you get into sniping, you should be a good "all gun" player.

If you want to know who I compare myself with, these are the guys :

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3242904710841868571/FE04C4EEF1A63ED86EB46C7E710907B88F76854C/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3242904710841876356/EAE03DD5300125885446DA569B505745EA7896BE/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3242904710841937285/A5437BCD7834618C181FE132972989CCA7E97FA4/

if you have doubts about they are good, just check their clan's rank here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Top20CompClans

And I never said I'm best sniper in this game. Best clans are SwMt and FroZen in bo1 sniping community and prolly their most members are better than me. So, I say you the stop thinking you are "good". Let's say If you are, then I'm "best" and FroZen and SwMt guys are "gods". What a bullshit comparison, isn't it. So, know what level you are.

Ikr guys, this was quite useless post but I wanted to explain the truths to this guy and wish finally he stops comparing himself with me. I'm never judging the people who accept they aren't any good and playing for fun but the thing that makes me sad is, guys like armageddon think they are great while they really suck.

I wish joining into UU-S requirements will be really high since I think this mod is dedicated to hang out with your squad mates and don't want to be with sucky players. That's why I said "Qsing" should be the main fact to join UU-S

Thanks for reading

Dude i never compare with you or i told you that i am better then you lol indy just told me that i ffa with you.And i dont think i am great to be honest cant you see what did indy and echo told about me that i have to practice more and maybe i join which i full respect...But when you told why should i join UU-S be happy that u joined i didnt join yet even if i join idk what is your problem if i joined lol....You can be better then me i am not trying to be the best or idk i just want to join UU-S because i love to snipe and joning this clan would be big thing for me...And i am not trying to be your opponet you are better then me like 100 times or anyones.I would love to join UU-S that is it but for that i have to practice more like indy and echo said

Just you dont have to get mad on anyone if he isnt good and you dont like him to join or if you want only pro sniper in UU-S

• Upvote 3

I think i'm overreacted bit, I'm sorry for it. After this post you made, i think i no longer have problems with you. I always respect to people who accept themselves honestly what they are :)

And seems like I'm getting hated. People who I never met with must have butthurt or smth...

• Upvote 1

Yea i am sorry too.But i am doing my best to snipe on that way like you and mindy just it is little hard for me.It is truth that i am not good enought like you said you are better them me many times just some people diserve to get a chance too even if they dont have best skills but with little practice everything is possible :)

Thanks for reading it and i hope you can train me little and we can get a long better :)

Hey guys, dont want to meddle your job but you should instantly reject people who can't quickscope at all. For example, i played with one of the tryouters who is armageddon and with indy. We did ffa and armageddon finished game with an embrassing score which was like 3-17 yet he only hardscoped.

Why i'm saying this? because everyone can hs and this means everyone is a potential uu-s member. that's ridicioulus, isn't it?

UU-S isn't a quickscoping clan, therefore you are making yourself look like a dumbass.  UU-S is just for snipers for the ZAM mod and to get feeds and such, just because you are incapable of quickscoping does not disable you from being able to gain access to the clan.

Armageddon,

Listen to me, i have never said I trashed you. To be honest you can't even be my opponent. I may only use that such words against people who I feel they are my potential opponent but its not the topic.

Again I'm telling you, your general knowledge/skill in this game isn't good as what you feel you are. Before you get into sniping, you should be a good "all gun" player.

If you want to know who I compare myself with, these are the guys :

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3242904710841868571/FE04C4EEF1A63ED86EB46C7E710907B88F76854C/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3242904710841876356/EAE03DD5300125885446DA569B505745EA7896BE/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3242904710841937285/A5437BCD7834618C181FE132972989CCA7E97FA4/

if you have doubts about they are good, just check their clan's rank here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Top20CompClans

And I never said I'm best sniper in this game. Best clans are SwMt and FroZen in bo1 sniping community and prolly their most members are better than me. So, I say you the stop thinking you are "good". Let's say If you are, then I'm "best" and FroZen and SwMt guys are "gods". What a bullshit comparison, isn't it. So, know what level you are.

Ikr guys, this was quite useless post but I wanted to explain the truths to this guy and wish finally he stops comparing himself with me. I'm never judging the people who accept they aren't any good and playing for fun but the thing that makes me sad is, guys like armageddon think they are great while they really suck.

I wish joining into UU-S requirements will be really high since I think this mod is dedicated to hang out with your squad mates and don't want to be with sucky players. That's why I said "Qsing" should be the main fact to join UU-S

Thanks for reading

Would thou like to partake in a friendly battle through a quickscope match on Modern Warfare 2 with me?

uhm, ok back to the topic, and as Elmo said UU-S is for skilled people who can get large feeds, or trickshots. for example i like a person who climbs a high ladder like WMD, and attempts a 720 y-y kill, or a 360 tomahawk, even if they fail. or the people who actually use their sniper at any range, close range, far range, mid range all game even if they camp.

what i'm trying to say is, anyone who uses the sniper frequently and are at least 6-10 skilled, they have the necessary components of being in UU-S.

Info: Having video evidence that you are good will highly boost your chance of being in UU-S and boost the chance of getting in quicker. 

UU-S is a clan, consisted of "elite" snipers that play on UU's servers. You don't necessarily have to just quickscope, but you have to know how to handle yourself in any situation with any sniper rifle. Sitting on a pile of barricades, quickscoping zombies and missing 3/4 of your shots ain't gonna impress anyone.

UU-S is a clan, consisted of "elite" snipers that play on UU's servers. You don't necessarily have to just quickscope, but you have to know how to handle yourself in any situation with any sniper rifle. Sitting on a pile of barricades, quickscoping zombies and missing 3/4 of your shots ain't gonna impress anyone.

Depends where that pile is

• Upvote 1

Hey,well i wanted to tell something to Echo and Mindy i have waited long time couple of weeks to get answer about my joining the UU-S clan i was talking to Mindy too..And i would love that Mindy and Echo you make your choice about me and talk about it..If that is possible that i can join or not :)..And i was off this couple of days just to know