UU-S IS BACK (once again)

AIR I Echo

I dont like you because you are annoying and who knows what are u talking about you joined UU-S great for you and you got answer i waited some time and i just asked if can get the results you always bug your nose where it shouldnt be so stfu for one freaking day..You dont even know what am i talking about that is my opinion only echo and mindy

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I dont like you because you are annoying and who knows what are u talking about you joined UU-S great for you and you got answer i waited some time and i just asked if can get the results you always bug your nose where it shouldnt be so stfu for one freaking day..You dont even know what am i talking about that is my opinion only echo and mindy

Elmo, I see what You meant about that! :o

You dont even know what am i talking about that is my opinion only echo and mindy

So, nobody is allowed to say anything to you, except for Echo and iamindy33?

And yes, you are acting hostile and disrespectful to some people (not me), even if you aren't intentionally doing so.

were taking more applications now so feel free to tryout, but now UU-S is going to also be competitive against other clans also still in zam so bring yo a game

I understand that you guys need more people to join UU-S since you guys have a few members apart of that clan. UU-S is going to be competitive against other clans. Well for 1, you guys aren't ready for this (prepared for this) because you need more people to be apart of the UU-S clan, and 2 who is going to organize all these battles? By this I mean like who will go out there and ask the other clan leaders to battle you guys. Also, will you guys like record your battles with the other clans because it would be fun to watch UU-S take on other clans on video and what not. Good luck and yeah that's about all I gotta say for now.

CaptainSnake (or Armageddon77 I should call you). I understand that you and Elmo are fighting for no apparent reason. 1) What did Elmo do to you that made you so mad? and 2) Whenever I am in-game with Elmo, he seems pretty cool. I don't remember him being annoying or anything I mean he rarely uses his mic since he talks to his other friends on chat, but when he talks to me or someone else it seems very educating.

CaptainSnake this is for you. When I was your friend back like 2 months ago, I thought you would be cool and what not. But what I got out of you was that you seemed a little too immature at that time and I couldn't stand it when you raged or spammed me stuff on steam chat. If you want to know why I defriended ya was because you were really annoying to me and I couldn't stand you raging that much.

So, nobody is allowed to say anything to you, except for Echo and iamindy33?

And yes, you are acting hostile and disrespectful to some people (not me), even if you aren't intentionally doing so.

I'm not really sure if Armageddon even understood what he wrote when it came to iamindy and echo being the only ones to say something to him? When we were steam friends, he was a little bit disrespectful to me, and sometimes he would annoy the shit out of me that I would have to block him, and some other times, he would rage at me and some other people while I play with him. I did make the right choice by defriending him and blocking him so that way he can never send me a friend request ever again.

Virius I wasnt your frend on steam never lol....I was rage-quiting before but now nope...And i never met you before on server or forum maybe somebody had the same name as me and you mixed with me and i never wasnt called Armaggedon77

• 2 weeks later...

euro's, very arbitrary with their skill ranks, the bar is way to high, like destroyer, he is a great sniper, but there is better, so I would give him a 8/10 for skill, but that is amazing, all these 8-10s who get shrekt in a 1v1 are really going to dissapoint

Your Steam name: TbG ViperZZ
Your Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TbGViperZZ/
Your in-game name: TbG ViperZZ
Your BO1 XUID: 
Which ZAM server do you play on the most?: United States
On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your sniping skill?:

5-6

Note:Im not in the level to use the L96 for tryout because i went right into the mod right when i got the game.:)

Your BO1 XUID: 110000103a21a52

5-6

Note:Im not in the level to use the L96 for tryout because i went right into the mod right when i got the game. :)

• Downvote 1

Your BO1 XUID: 110000103a21a52

5-6

Note:Im not in the level to use the L96 for tryout because i went right into the mod right when i got the game. :)

Viirus i forgot about that soo im sorry :) :/

You could of just edited your first application, well who cares at least you fixed it by posting another application. At least I helped you and no problem?

Your Steam name: Lancer (全體字)™

Your Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033652600

Your in-game name: Lancer

Your BO1 XUID:  1100001045fcb78

Which ZAM server do you play on the most?:  US 

On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your sniping skill?:  6

OMFG IS THAT SAO? uh i mean... Admins are able to automatically be in a subdivision, but as iamindy said, you can choose to 1v1 us.

Would be glad to have you in :3

• Upvote 1