UU-S:

Iamindy33.

Jackmonkeybomb.

Griggzor.

MeSu:

GreyhounD.

Speed.

Cr4zy.

We won, MeSu 3. UU-S, 1. Good game guys you played well but us MeSu's are unbeatable. :P

UU-S and others* :D (im not uu-s atleast not that I know off :o)

good game u two.

Unbeatable? meh I think clans like SwMt or frozen would probably beat you :/ sorry but still good game :D

• Upvote 1

UU-S vs MeSu. [3v3]

UU-S:

Iamindy33.

Jackmonkeybomb.

Griggzor.

MeSu:

GreyhounD.

Speed.

Cr4zy.

We won, MeSu 3. UU-S, 1. Good game guys you played well but us MeSu's are unbeatable. :P

Wtf is this did you 3 just lose to THEM??Ok that's it perm ban from UU-S and 2 year ban from zam.

Time for echo to carry, 1v3 me bishes fite me bruh, FITE ME

• Downvote 1

So gonna destroy you with our actual team xD

And let me get in your head; iamindy almost beat you guys in the 3v3 and alpha destroyer and I shit on iamindy in our tryouts; good luck sleeping.

• Upvote 1

Your Steam name: greyhound307.

Your Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021294968/

Your in-game name: GreyhounD.

Your BO1 XUID: 110000103a33b78.

Which ZAM server do you play on the most?: i play the EU server the most, mainly because I get a much better ping.

On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your sniping skill?: I don't like to rate my self because it sounds very cocky in my opinion no offence to the guys who rate them selves 10 who are very good. I'll let the tester decide my skill. ;)