Cold Blooded's Meltdown

mudda_fragger

So im sure everyone likes the new class cold blooded but the one thing that is annoying to me is when you use Meltdown and are teleported it takes away all of your perks and guns. But the thing about the perks is you cant buy them back. I used Meltdown 3 times today and all three times I ended up dying because of my inability to buy speedo again to run. Hope this could be fixed, and thanks!  

So im sure everyone likes the new class cold blooded but the one thing that is annoying to me is when you use Meltdown and are teleported it takes away all of your perks and guns. But the thing about the perks is you cant buy them back. I used Meltdown 3 times today and all three times I ended up dying because of my inability to buy speedo again to run. Hope this could be fixed, and thanks!  

Too me, I'm not really a fan of Cold Blooded. I've already used this class about 3 times and it's not very fond to me. The only thing that I would like about cold-blooded would be the knives that you get. I don't really like the other items such as Blood, Points Multiplier, and of course Meltdown. To start off, I hate Blood because it drains a small-medium portion of the zombies HP, I'm not sure if I am right about this but yeah. Also, with Points Multiplier, I buy it but it takes all my points away and I'm thinking hey I'm going to get 20 points per damage I do on the zombie. Actually, I still get 10 points per damage on the zombie, I don't really understand Points Multiplier that much. Finally, with Meltdown I hate this item over all just because I don't want to re-buy everything again, and lose my class-setup, it's so annoying! Also, another thing that I hate is that I can't choose my favorite class which is the builder class forcing me to choose another class that I would have to deal with throughout the game. But the positive thing about cold-blooded is that you can choose this class as many times as you want, and there are usually people that choose the wrong class and time runs out, so if they are MVP or above this class would suit them. The thing is, if they are non-vip, or vip then they wouldn't have this opportunity, they would just have to deal with what they have, or they could buy MVP, it's not that expensive after all. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1