Suggestion about making ZAM bigger.

viirus_iquickz

I know we cant stop 7-10 year olds playing this but they make the game annoying with their squeeky voices

Why did you have to drag this random saying onto my topic. It's always someone out there that says something random under my topics, and I am not sure why? Just mute them if you can't take them anymore, that's what I do.

OHHH yes this little kids .. :angry: last night this "Rg..nicetry" cant he get a ban cuz spamming ? i mean it was funny with these all people talking but if one guy(nicetry) is going to cry... the fun stop and it is going to be very annoying

i know i am not the oldest player but why 7-10 year old kids play this ?! 

and yeah this post dont suit to this topic but maybe player like this (spamming the speakchat all time during) can get a warn/ ban ...

Why don't you just mute him so you don't have to hear them, that's what I do whenever I encounter a squeaker, if their microphone/headset is really bad (like I LOVE INDY's old microphone/headset for example), or if they spam on their mic like music or just say random things on their microphone.

yea his name is nick and he comes to ts3-.-

anywho look at jack he JUST turned 13 but knew him since he was 11, and nobody thinks of him as a kid

maybe if we add really scary things to the mod they will get scarred away>:3

I noticed him once on TeamSpeak3, and now I never want to talk to that annoying kid ever again. As for Jackmonkeybomb, yes he is 13 years old, but he is mature and doesn't really talk or type that much which is what I like about him. The reason why I gave up a negative reputation was because the last thing you said, "add really scary things to the mod to scare them way." I have my ups and downs for that last sentence you typed. Reasons why I support your scary things to the mod idea: It will creep them out, and will make them leave the mod for how scary it is, and we wouldn't have to deal with their squeaky voices and what not. Reasons why I do not support your scary things to the mod idea: If we add this, the kids may have nightmares which may seem really rude, disrespectful, and they made either cry or rage on their mic about there being scary things on the mod, and we would also lose players on our mod which I do not want to happen since we have a great amount of players on every day.

anyway when is the next free VIP weekend ?

I'm not really sure, but Classixz and Griggzor' may know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well you could have a massive dildo in the class that rapes people and costs 250 it's could be like to sog knife but a dildo

I love the sound of DILDO LAUNCHER but people will just shove them up their ass and fire a dildo in their but hole soooo maybe it could shoot out condoms so this issue wont accure

dQFCQPH.jpg?1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4