UU-K - Information, applications and more

Braby*

Anyway UU-K will stay without co-leader atleast for now and i will be the only tester.

Braby*, not sure if that's a great idea (being the only tester and handling UU-K alone). I understand that you have a job, but man you might need additional help because whenever you are working or busy with something, some UU-K member can be helping out such as doing tryouts while you are offline. Also, what if someone from America or anywhere else in the world applied and you aren't available just because of time zone issues, and what not, how will you handle that situation. Braby*, all I gotta say is good luck being the only tester.

Hi there,

after these months i am here to reaplly for UU.K

i know i was rejected but i worked hard on myself and changed my behaviour also i strived to do some nice knife gameplay with FRAPS(88 knife kills) 

i think i comply with the 3 basic ceiteria (be active,be mature,be skilled at knifing). 

In-game name: (TD) BLOODY

Steam link: http://steamcommunit...61198098093185/

XUID (/steamid): 110000108371481

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?: EU

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):  8

Tell us a little bit about yourself: 

reapply..

Hi there,

after these months i am here to reaplly for UU.K

i know i was rejected but i worked hard on myself and changed my behaviour also i strived to do some nice knife gameplay with FRAPS(88 knife kills) 

i think i comply with the 3 basic ceiteria (be active,be mature,be skilled at knifing). 

In-game name: (TD) BLOODY

Steam link: http://steamcommunit...61198098093185/

XUID (/steamid): 110000108371481

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):  8

Tell us a little bit about yourself: 

reapply..

I'm not important here, but you really overated yourself with your "skill" you're a good person but you're not an 8 unless of course I'm a 24 score than 8 is to high... Just saying this because I crushed you in a 1v1 :L.  Not hating, I like you, just inputting my 2 cents

• Upvote 2

In-game name: American Soldier

Steam link  : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041296997/home

XUID (/steamid): 110000104d4765

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?:  depend of where i am , but UE 

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):  6,5

Tell us a little bit about yourself:  my name is American Soldier i spend 1500 hours on this mod i love it i played it when he start (powi zombie mod :) and i want to be in a clan yours look to the best and the most actif in the mod and every were i will love to be in your clan and i love knifing !  :) 

Bloody, it's a YES from me! In the past couple of months you've really pulled your act together and you're very mature now. You're a very good knifer and you play ZAM alot. However you still act immature some times but you're funny and only joke when you do.

In-game name: Zedricht

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076481175

XUID (/steamid): 110000106ed4e97

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):If I have a bad day 3-4 but If I have a good day 6-7-8

Tell us a little bit about yourself: My name is Zedricht. I love ZAM . I want to join to UU-K because I see how the peoples are the best knifers here.I know how I need to learn more about knife but I try to be good.

In-game name: Zedricht

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076481175

XUID (/steamid): 110000106ed4e97

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):If I have a bad day 3-4 but If I have a good day 6-7-8

Tell us a little bit about yourself: My name is Zedricht. I love ZAM . I want to join to UU-K because I see how the peoples are the best knifers here.I know how I need to learn more about knife but I try to be good.

I do not know, from what I saw on the knife is your only skill is more 5-6, but good luck :)

• Upvote 1

Hi all

As you all could noticed, I am barely active. Its cause, I simply dont have much time and I lost all interest in playing BO. I am sorry to tell it, but I have to resign from UU-K leader. Someone other will have to take over leading. 

Hi all

As you all could noticed, I am barely active. Its cause, I simply dont have much time and I lost all interest in playing BO. I am sorry to tell it, but I have to resign from UU-K leader. Someone other will have to take over leading. 

Can I ? xD . Although I have enough skill to be a co-leader :).

Hey Braby, sad to see you go man! If you want I could be the Temp-Leader since I have beein in UU-K the longest. :P But man, it's going to be dull witho ut you. :(

What I suggest Braby* doing is giving the UU-K Owner and Co-Owner to two people that is already in UU-K. I was maybe suggesting for GreyhounD to be the UU-K owner, and to give someone else that's in UU-K Co-Owner. Also GreyhounD, I can also help you with anything IF Braby* himself chooses you.

Can I ? xD . Although I have enough skill to be a co-leader :).

You aren't really apart of UU-K, I think this position would not fit you.

sad news braby ... :(

anyway can you do the last decide about my application please ?

BLOODY, there's no way he is going to accept your application, put your application on hold, or reject it. You might have to wait until the new Owner, and Co-Owner is created.

Hi all

I've noticed that the first day you got moderator/admin. You were rarely on and I knew something might happen to you. Well sad news Braby*. :(

So who will test me?!

The new Owner and possibly Co-Owner if there will be one.

Alrighty, if I was to be choosen as the new leader I would probaly have Viirus as the Co-Owner. Reason being, he knows his way around the server. Also I think it would be good to have a EU Leader and an US Co-Leader.

This has got to be a joke.

he was on more then you viirus-.-

Good for you iamindy33. You misspelled something.

Edited by ViiRuS_iQuicKZ