UU-K - Information, applications and more

Braby*

Braby or Ramsy, possibly ask Classixz to make our own UU-K subsection on the site. As I feel like this should be for applications, answers(by Ramsy), and results. I'd try to keep ratings and everything else to a different. I'll try talking to class to make a private section for UU-K business.

Braby or Ramsy, possibly ask Classixz to make our own UU-K subsection on the site. As I feel like this should be for applications, answers(by Ramsy), and results. I'd try to keep ratings and everything else to a different. I'll try talking to class to make a private section for UU-K business.

I read your last sentence and we already have a forum for UU-K and UU-S. It's located beneath (it's in the category called members section) and it indicates this: This is the private room for UU-K members, here is where info that is not supposed to be public being posted and a way to talk to other UU-K members and the leaders.

Here's the link since I am not lying.

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/forum/99-knifers-uu-k/

If you keep on spamming and asking what to do this won't help you. Just improve behavior in-game and knife a bit more. Wait for awhile and if you have improved in weeks then message myself, Braby or Ramsy on steam and we'll tell you what to do if we thunk you have improved. For not be patient and just wait.

In-game name:  Slimy

Steam link:    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063112036/

XUID (/steamid): 110000106214f64

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?: EU

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): On my bad days I'll say  4- 5 Good days, I'll say 6 - 8

Tell us a little bit about yourself:

I'm on summer break but next year i will come back . I play football. I love gaming in my spare time

:)

I could do try this guy out. Since he's from Denmark. We properly got the same ping (Atleast close.) Up to You.

Edit:  He pretty much copied my application... 

Edited by Brisi1234567890

I could do try this guy out. Since he's from Denmark. We properly got the same ping (Atleast close.) Up to You.

Why? He never knifes and has been banned several times. Don't get overly happy because your a tester. Just chillllll and if it says contact Brize for a 1v1, then get your shit on gear.

Why? He never knifes and has been banned several times. Don't get overly happy because your a tester. Just chillllll and if it says contact Brize for a 1v1, then get your shit on gear.

Just asked... :P I've been tryouting alot on PS3, so I'm not getting craaaaaazy, exicted! :P

In-game name:  Slimy

Steam link:    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063112036/

XUID (/steamid): 110000106214f64

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): On my bad days I'll say  4- 5 Good days, I'll say 6 - 8

I'm on summer break but next year i will come back . I play football. I love gaming in my spare time

:)

Pass. Contact Brizie for tryout.

• Upvote 3

In-game name: It's definitely not ViiRuS_iQuicKZ, it is I was joking.

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1l0st1/

XUID (/steamid): 110000102afa6db

Age: 15, but people say I sound like I'm 20 years old or older.

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?:  U.S

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): 6-7

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a very very big noob and I would love to try out for UU-K. I enjoy playing ZAM and I love to knife......

P.S: Ramsy and I were talking on steam chat today and I mentioned about applying for UU-K. He told me to apply and that he will be the one to either accept me for tryout, put me on hold, or reject me. So, I will find out pretty soon can't wait.

Edited by ViiRuS_iQuicKZ
  • Upvote 1

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a very very big noob and I would love to try out for UU-K. I enjoy playing ZAM and I love to knife......

P.S: Ramsy and I were talking on steam chat today and I mentioned about applying for UU-K. He told me to apply and that he will be the one to either accept me for tryout, put me on hold, or reject me. So, I will find out pretty soon can't wait.

PASS. I don't know whether KEX would give you the right to instantly be in UU-K, considering you are one of the, if not the most active server admin, but if you want it like this, then so be it. mudder_fragger will 1v1 you.

In-game name: (TD) BLOODY

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098093185/

XUID (/steamid): 110000108371481

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): dont know really but think 7-8

Tell us a little bit about yourself: my real name is Fabian i played zam mod long time and played UU-KNIFE server and i am not the baddst at knifing 

i dont really know what to say abaout me ...ask if u want to know something 

thank u for reading my APPLICATION 

it is bad if would change my clan tag back to EGJ after i applied now with TD ?

Pass. After doing that 2v2 against njw15 and trippiN I decided to give you a chance. Contact Brizie for tryout.

Here is the result of 2v2.

420A0FEB92BB838C456E2071A36847D13716DCD7

In-game name: [TR]trippiN

Steam link: check steam profile

XUID (/steamid): 1100001020be142

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): 7/8

I knife every round, but its hard sometimes without MVP class. but i think im good enough to get in the UU-K

I just want a 1 v 1 with briz or braby .

1452A058CC66ABEC47B593F5E51121A4D563A42F

REJECTED. As I said, I'm pretty sure you can just ask KEX for the starting loadout UU-K members get, but your call.

In-game name: [TR]trippiN

Steam link: check steam profile

XUID (/steamid): 1100001020be142

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): 7/8

I knife every round, but its hard sometimes without MVP class. but i think im good enough to get in the UU-K

I just want a 1 v 1 with briz or braby .

PUT ON HOLD. I haven't seen you on yet, I'll have to talk to Braby* first.