Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?: fuck u server

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):fuck u/10

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I fuck u all 

BAHAHAHHAHAA. XD

That's a good one.

• Downvote 2

In-game name: ZeNeKSaSHy

Steam link: www.cbeebies.com

XUID (/steamid): me dunno what xuid is? Maybe some pawn????

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?: neither, me pro banned

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): 11/10 me get all da knifezzz

Tell us a little bit about yourself: im 7 and i like sims 3 spongebob and pawnhub,,,, me gut speller and i good knifer, i drink vokda and smoke marjanu with the crew

• Upvote 1

In-game name: ZeNeKSaSHy

Steam link: www.cbeebies.com

XUID (/steamid): me dunno what xuid is? Maybe some pawn????

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?: neither, me pro banned

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): 11/10 me get all da knifezzz

Tell us a little bit about yourself: im 7 and i like sims 3 spongebob and pawnhub,,,, me gut speller and i good knifer, i drink vokda and smoke marjanu with the crew

Accepted. Welcome to UU-K! :)

NOTICE #12:

Bloody has - yet again - been REJECTED. You did do good on some games, but you shoot more than you knife and you cry and spam a lot of the time, especially when nobody from UU is on the server(s).

Angelo_PL has been given a PASS. Contact Braby* or Vector and conduct a 1v1.

NOTICE #12:

Bloody has - yet again - been REJECTED. You did do good on some games, but you shoot more than you knife and you cry and spam a lot of the time, especially when nobody from UU is on the server(s).

Oh wow.....

You took really long time before You noticed.. -.-

NOTICE #12:

this is the greatest shit I've heard.

only 4 players race ever (barbie, Ramsay, sir Slimy and bloody ), the other  running 3 sec and go camping.

As most of you already know, UU (Undead Uprising) has two different subdivisions, or subclans if you will - UU-K (UU's Knifers), and UU-S (UU's Snipers). Both of these clans are consisted of the best of the best knifers and snipers that play on the UU servers on CoD: BO1.

UU-S has been quite inactive, but it's back in action now. And guess what - so is UU-K!

Braby* is the new official leader of UU-K and I will be the co-leader, helping him out in whatever he needs help with.

In order to make it into UU-K, you need to satisfy 3 basic criteria: BE ACTIVE, BE MATURE and BE SKILLED ENOUGH AT KNIFING. If you fulfill all 3, you might just have a shot at making it into UU-K!

If you are given a passing vote, you must first 1v1 Braby* (if you are from the EU) or mudder_fragger (if you are from the US) and they will give you the final answer. If you are from another region in the world (such as AUS, RUS and more), you must work out who you will to 1v1 with them two.

mudder_fragger will run the US 1v1's, due to Braby*s difference in ping and availability (he sometimes may not be online or able to test applicants out, so mudder_fragger will help out with that part). EU 1v1's will still be organised by Braby* or by Vector when Braby* is unavailable.

Current UU-K members:

[LEADER] Braby*

[CO-LEADER] Unity|Ramsy

[ASSISTING TESTER] Vector [EU]

[ASSISTING TESTER] mudder_fragger [uS]

[REGULAR MEMBERS]

GreyhounD

LolekSru

njw15

ProVoKanT

ue.FroZen|Wast

Unity|iKinG -GFX

Kicked (former) UU-K members:

Big Joker ---> Last seen on EU on 16/06/2014   Last seen on US on 13/06/2014   [Kicked for immaturity and lack of skill]

BriziE ---> Last seen on EU on x   Last seen on US on x   [Kicked for immaturity and uncontrollable manners of behaviour]

Bryan ---> Last seen on EU on 21/04/2014   Last seen on US on 11/04/2014   [Kicked for inactivity]

Dusty ---> Last seen on EU on 31/05/2014   Last seen on US on 31/05/2014   [Kicked for immaturity]

Mexico ---> Last seen on EU on 11/06/2014   Last seen on US on 13/06/2014   [Resigned]

Volen ---> Last seen on EU on 08/01/2014   Last seen on US on 29/12/2014   [Kicked for inactivity]

ZeNeKSaShy ---> Last seen on EU on 11/04/2014   Last seen on US on 31/12/2013   [Kicked for inactivity]

Here is the current UU-K class loadout:

Golden Desert Eagle;

MPL;

SOG Knife;

Tomahawk;

Scavenger as a starting perk;

Notice: The UU-K class loadout MIGHT be changed in the future.

UU-K members also have many knifestreaks, but it is up to you to manually find out what these are. We can't spoil it all for you. ;)

If you wish to apply for UU-K membership, there are a couple of things you need to know:

- Your age does not matter.

- Your nationality (country) does not matter.

- You do not need to have VIP or MVP to join.

- Not a lot of bans on record, or generally broken rules.

- You do not need to have a mic nor Mumble, Skype or TeamSpeak3 to join.

- You need to be an expert knifer that can adapt to any situation at hand, anything from 1v1-ing a zombie to dealing with a horde of zombies all at once without dying.

- You need to know at least some English, we need to be able to understand you when you are trying to tell us something as it may be important, plus you need English for communicating with most other players.

- You cannot be in both UU-K and UU-S at the same time - if you wish to join UU-K and are in UU-S, you will have to resign from UU-S first (NOTICE: it may be a better idea if you make an application first and see how you do, and if you are rejected, no harm, and if you are accepted, then resign from UU-S).

You can apply right on this thread, but you HAVE TO use this format (template) when applying for UU-K. All applications without it will result in an instant rejection:

In-game name: 

Steam link: 

XUID (/steamid): 

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?: 

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): 

Tell us a little bit about yourself: 

Example:

In-game name: unity.ramsyyy

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iAmRamsy

XUID (/steamid): 11000010203ae59

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?: EU

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): 8

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a skilled ZAM player and the co-leader of UU-K. Most of you know all that you need to know about me.

Your application will be replied to by me or Braby* with one out of four possible answers - rejected, put on hold until further noticeaccepted or withdrawn (only if the applicant quits). If you are "put on hold until further notice", then you will have to wait until I get back to you (no worries, I will tell you why you are put on hold, considering if you are). Do, however, keep in mind that, if you are put on hold, you will also be UNDER WATCH, so behave accordingly! If you are given a "yes", then you will have to attend a 1v1 battle against Braby* (if you are from Europe or closer to Europe than to the United States), mudder_fragger (if you are from the United States or closer to the United States than to Europe) or Vector (same as with Braby*, but only whenever he is unavailable). You will play one round of FFA on Nuketown, WITHOUT RETRIES OR MULTIPLE TRIES. If you have 27 or above 27 kills (30 max), then you will become a part of UU-K. NOT ALL APPLICANTS HAVE TO WIN IN ORDER TO BECOME A PART OF UU-K (this only applies to the best of the best out there).

1v1 rules:

- FFA on Nuketown only;

- no Ballistic Knife or Ballistic Knife blades;

- no Tomahawks;

- no Tactical Grenades;

- Braby*/mudder_fragger/BriziE decides the time the 1v1 will happen;

- Braby*/mudder_fragger/BriziE decides who the host is.

uu-kmember.pngGood luck everyone!

[Thread made and updated by Ramsy.]

No sorry I think that you should stop focusing on the Members and think about the non payers or clan people like me that would just be a dick move to add more stuff and help the admins and members more than the main population just think about Brazil they hosted the soccer World Cup and they have spent so much money on that they forgot about the poverty they have and if you went to the soccer World Cup the stadium I'm rio was built right next to a slum jeeezzzz add the non payers some weapons maybe the degale

• Downvote 2

NOTICE #12:

Angelo_PL has been given a PASS. Contact Braby* or Vector and conduct a 1v1.

Thank you for chance ;D

• 2 weeks later...
In-game name: Gamer^^  

XUID (/steamid): 110000104cb320a

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): 8

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am 14 years old live in Russia play the ZEM 2 years in the game I can be proficient with a knife)

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am 14 years old live in Russia play the ZEM 2 years in the game I can be proficient with a knife)

First of all, this is ZAM (ZombieAnnihilationMod), not ZEM (ZombieEpidemicMod). Second of all, ZAM has been up for at least a year and four months.

• Upvote 1

In game name BIGz

Steam link: http://steamcommunit...561198074269787

XUID (/steamid):  110000106cb905b

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?:  US

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):  7-8

I play on US almost everyday I am a known knifer on the server. I prefer to knife more than camp. I have some ofthe most knife kills on Us server and i am mature.

reapply

• Upvote 1

I am officially resigning from my "co-leader of UU-K" post.

Some of you will know for sure, that carrying the weight of a community can be very demanding, and I have to focus more on my "projects" (I will not specify anything, although I know more than half of you here know what I mean by "projects"). It was fun helping out, but I cannot, and don't want to, remain a part of something that I cannot be occupied with.

Furthermore, now that my "co-leader of UU-K" post is now, once again - available, I am pretty sure that there will be a good candidate to fill it.

Best of luck to you all. :)