Just a Random Question.

viirus_iquickz

Question

I understand that we have the UU-K and UU-S clans. But what I was wondering was will we have more UU clans or will those just be the only 2 clans that we have? I mean, I have been thinking about having more clans. My ideas were to have UU-C (UndeadUprising-Campers), and UU-L (UndeadUprising-Lungers). For UU-C, I could be a great idea, but not sure if it's worth it. On the other hand for UU-L, not sure if it's a good idea or if it corresponds with UU-K?

4 answers to this question

Sorry to say thhis, but I dont think it will be that good idea (Well, not UU-C ) Because 70% of every player on UU are camping. So in my Opinion, I'll say that we only got UU-K and UU-S. And about UU-L, Braby and Indy will be like leaders and co-leader. We all know that they lunging every kill! D:

• Downvote 1

Well for UU-C it is good idea but it would be stupid that everyone has it....Only if you tested them how long they can camp and how good are they with cading other things.....UU-L idk what to say :)

But very good ideas

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1