Moderator Application for the EU server

viirus_iquickz

In-Game Name: Viirus_iQuickz

Your Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1l0st1

Steam ID, XUID: 110000102afa6db

Why do you want to become a moderator on our servers?: Well to explain, I want to be moderator for your server because I see so many people breaking the rules, that I have no ability to kick/ban people, and all can do is report others, so that's why I want mod. I also hate when people rage quit as a zombie it's not fun when a moderator isn't on to ban them for rage quitting.

Do you have any previous experience as admin/mod?: Well I used to be apart of KillNoobie until I got kicked out of the first day cause they told me I was hacking for no ape-rant reason when I never did. So they trolled me and kicked me out of their clan. I am so mad at their owner. Sad for being kicked out of it.

Do you have a mic?: Yes I doez.

Where are you from?: Spokane, Washington. But I used to visit Europe before, so I kinda know some Croatian, and some German.

How old are you? (please post your full birth): 09/03/1998 (14)

What server do you want to become moderator for? US or EU? Well you ask ya I want to become moderator for the EU server since not that many mods are on there, and also I can try to ask some people around that I know that speak European who want to join.

If you become moderator, in what ways will you help our servers?: To explain, I would show new players how the gameplay is, and tell them about our website if they want more info about the shops, and stuff like that. I was also thinking of getting my friends to also play this, since sometimes I play with less than 10 people which is kinda lame for me.

Your notes, tell us more about you: Well, I think I am the number 1 person on your server that kinda plays too much if you know what I mean, but if I'm wrong someone tell me. I've loved zombies since Call of duty: World at War came out, at first I hated it, but now I turned myself upside down and loved it. I still play zombies on Black ops, and Black ops 2, I love Grief though it's fun. To tell ya Kex love your server out of any other servers I play on. Also, I play to play golf/basketball they are both tied for my favorite hobby's. That's all I gotta say about myself for now. But if anything pops up in my head I might add it on my list. Ight guys good luck to me I hope I make it in the EU server as mod.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well just to tell you Kex says I can't join the US server as mod since it is full. And to say it would be a great oppertunity to be one on the EU server since there is barely mods there, and plus I can get some more people to join EU as a mod. And to say banana puncake is that a yes or a no, and didn't you also apply for mod on the EU server? Also, wanted to tell y'all that I applied for the UU clan, so if you have any time that'd be great if you'd say yes since I only have one yes.

Echo for the love of god it's for the EU server, and someone's got time for that but I guess you don't have any time for that. Just next time read and not give me a -1 post on my amazingly forum that took me 30 minutes to accomplish. How about I go to your mod app and give you a -1 that'd be great man. This will be revenge!

Woops Kickarse I never knew because no one ever told me I even clearly read all the rules don't see anything about saying that. Thanks for the tip and guess what 1 yes from you and 1 no from you so yeah that's a tie for me. <_< Always yeah that's wrong I just wanted people to know since people barely replyed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.