tacglitch

CaptainMonkey

Well i agree that even I have seen admins who have done it, we wouldn't have that problem if we sat down that 1 long and painful minute to fix this simple problem. Array is a different story.  If you are talking about the Wizard glitch i do not see how you can fix that unless you make it so you can use the "Save/Load" till the Easter Egg is fixed, but that also brings up another problem with that. What if you don't do the glitch then you wouldn't be able to use the "Save/Load". That is one i can see taking time with fixing but moving just one cade? Oh well nothing i can do but just talk about it.

When I'm doing the tac glitch, I'm not gonna kill anyone. I'm gonna destroy the cades from the inside! :D So funny... :3

This should also be bannable. Its just another thing of saying feeding them free kills and not playing objective when there hiding in here. Its ridiculous. Brizie you shouldn't be doing this either. Your trying to get moderator so why even try and do it for fun? This thing needs to just get covered up. 

I think putting a tac is would be a ban because "A tempting to glitch"

Yeah, the past couple of times I've played Nuketown I would see go/stay downstairs to make sure no one is tactical glitching. The moment I see them tactical glitching, I warn that person for Attempting to do the Tactical Glitch. They would react by saying Sorry I didn't mean to place my Tactical right there, then the moment they die they do it, and they get banned. Afterwards, they start spamming me on steam or on the website to unban them even though they were the one that did something wrong.

More a warning then...

I just warn them for Attempting to do the Tactical Glitch. They either do the glitch or they don't, it depends who the person is. If they do it and kill them, of course I'm kicking and banning that person because they did it.

Sure, warning? Kick? 30 min ban? 

Tempban them for 30 minutes for tactical glitching. Man, as an admin myself I would ban them 2 or more days. Let's say there are 3 survivors and someone Tactical Glitches and kills all of them. I would ban that person for at least 6 days just because I count 1 survivor as a 2 day ban if you kill them. But let's say that someone tactical glitches multiple times, like the 1st time the zombie kills 1 human, and the 2nd time he kills another, and the 3rd time he another. I'm not sure what to say there, but maybe a 7 day ban I might do just because they tactical glitched multiple times and killed the amount of humans there are out there.