Issue with the players named Unknown Solider.

viirus_iquickz

I've been having this Unknown Solider issue the day that I became an admin. For example let's say that the guys in-game name is Unknown Solider 7, and he rage quits. I do !lookup Unknown, just because I can't do !lookup Unknown Solider (the reason why I can't do !lookup Unknown Solider is because the console tells me there is no players named Unknown Solider). So I do !lookup Unknown instead and console gives me a list of Unknown Solider players. I know the guys name is Unknown Solider 7, but I don't see his name anywhere, all I see is every other number besides 7 (for example Unknown Solider 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13-those are the Unknown Soliders that I know of the last time I tried to ban one of them for Rage quitting, there may be more Unknown Solider's out there but I rarely check them since they aren't really important to me), and I'm thinking that he probably didn't register, or console didn't register this guys name (Unknown Solider 7). But then on Echelon, it shows me every single Unknown Solider player including Unknown Solider 7, and I'm wondering what did I do wrong. Then I check on the recent players that rage quit and of course Unknown Solider 7's real in-game name is something in Russian I believe. I just forget about banning him and move on. Is there anything that we can do with these Unknown Solider players or are we going to leave them as it is, and they never get banned? 

Leave your suggestions or ideas below about this Unknown Solider thing-issue and what not.

• Founder

why dont you use a plugin in b3 that kicks unknown soldier named people

Most of the time there's Steam's fault that someone gets renamed, I remember having the problem it didn't just work with reinstalling the game, you need to reinstall Steam.